The Tribunal and Justice Rating, People Seeking Power

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyanide Velocity

11-15-2012

I agree with OP, being a part of the tribunal should have nothing to do with growing an E-peen. When Riot decides to actually do something about this toxic community, maybe then I'll start spending money on their game.

harry13aals

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide Velocity View Post
I agree with OP, being a part of the tribunal should have nothing to do with growing an E-peen. When Riot decides to actually do something about this toxic community, maybe then I'll start spending money on their game.
There are two different issues here: one of the epeen (Justice ELO) and one of handing out decisions (the rest of tribunal). The OP didn't distinguish between the two and seems to suggest that the latter is also a self-absorbed exercise, which I heartily disagree with. If you want to take shots at the justice elo system and whether it encourages correct decisions or not, go ahead. However, there is nothing wrong with receiving feedback on the cases you've judged and being happy to see that some players are being permabanned from the game. I want to make this community a better place, why's that a bad thing?

General Quackers

11-15-2012

I don't ever use the Tribunal. In 3 years, I've never even gotten a warning, much less a ban. I think it's a deeply flawed system purely because players who have only been playing LoL for a few weeks can judge in it; but I also think it's harder to get in than to stay out.