Mouse choice for adc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Albatrosspro

11-14-2012

How much does having a special or high-end mouse matter to playing adc? I have a cheap regular mouse and sometimes, such as in team fights, my clicking precision is not there so I can't kite and attack as well as I'd like. I'm just not sure if this is practice and experience or something that equipment can help with.

Inanimate Object

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

It is practice and experience, however having a high DPI mouse can help with accuracy a lot. I have the Thermaltake Black Element, it's a 6500 dpi gaming mouse and my accuracy after getting used to it was much better than with my previous regular mouse.

I still can't land q, though

Silent Hero

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cant Land Q View Post
I still can't land q, though
Dat name.

Finn the Human

11-14-2012

2000+ DPI mouse or bust.

I suffice with I think a 1000 DPI cheap-ass logitech mouse.

asianoob

11-14-2012

Some super high elo people play with color blind mode on. This will turn your cursor from green to blue and will help make it stand out. Also, I use a logitech g9, so I'm guessing any laser mouse with 4k+ dpi will be a good start off.

http://www.missionred.com/games/reflexte.html

Good java game to pratice your clicking too.

Best Seju NA

11-15-2012

OK, here's the deal.

I've been playing ADC for a while, and now playing more SoloMid/AP, but that doesn't matter. It's the mouse.

DPI Switching in Matches can really screw up your Frames Per Second, especially if you don't have a solid machine that has some OK-to pretty good- graphics. Depends on your system, if you don't want lag spikes when in a heated match.

I have a pretty swag laptop, that plays all of the games I've thrown at it at High settings, so of course when I was looking for a mouse, I was looking for the best-of-the-best at the best price, and I can offer advice on which Mice are good... and which are HORRIBLE for what you pay.

For League of Legends running at a minimum of 60+ FPS:

Steelseries makes AMAZING Quality mice, and they won't die on you or anything because they have the highest quality on-board memory.
Best Steelseries Mice:
-SteelSeries Xai: $39.99 (limited availability)
-Steelseries Sensei: $89.99
-Steelseries Sensei RAW: $69.99

Sorry I can't recommend anything but Steelseries... they are the best in the World.
If you want to go cheap, go for a Razer, Roccat, R.A.T, or Mionix. Good quality but just not good enough for me. The Steelseries Brand has nurtured some of the top MLG and ESports teams in the world, such as FNatic and SK Gaming. The Mice I have listed come with panels on the bottom that you can actually STORE YOUR DPI SETTINGS ON. This means no Bloatware, and you can plug it into any computer at any time (good for me because I work and have to carry my laptop everywhere, and the Xai is portable beyond measure) and all your features that you programmed into it can be seen in an LCD screen on the bottom. Changeable on board settings that you can SEE ON AN LCD SCREEN ON THE BOTTOM OF THE MOUSE... it's just too good.

BLUE TEAM LEADER

11-15-2012

Maybe about 1%

Eliroo

11-15-2012

DPI also depends on your Screen size, A bigger Screen Size/ Better mouse MAY help with your last hitting and your targeting in a game... but still lol