Can someone tell me how to be a good Vayne?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Painguin22

11-15-2012

I can play literally every AD Carry except for Vayne and I have no clue why. I never seem to do anything right when I play her and it always seems I'm doing less damage than the one's I face do to me.

Help please D:

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Stay near a wall, tumble away from it, condemn, profit

King Gamethrower

11-15-2012

Alright, listen up peon, I'm gonna give you da #1 secrets about Vayne. Lots of people will say the contrary, but they're probably scrubs, don't listen to 'em.

1. Max W first because it gives the most dps possible.

2. Condemn sucks c***. No, really. I get 1 point at level 4, sometimes I don't even get it until I have to. Rarely do people get into position for a stun. Even if they do, it causes you to tumble out of position to get the stun off, making you waste your escape mech and take tons of unnecessary creep damage. Also, in the time it takes to finish the condemn animation and walk up to them afterwards, you could've easily attacked 3 times and proc'ed silver bolts. Waste skill. Not to mention 90% of Vaynes I've seen completely botch it, and turn free kills into saves for the enemy.

3. Orbwalking is very important on Vayne. Don't rely on your Q too much to reposition or to deal damage, even if it is handy for both. You want to save it as a last resort. Another note: you don't have to immediately tumble after you ult. Lots of Vaynes' first instinct after ulting is to go invis. You should save it for when someone actually tries to hop on you.