@Hippalus is a Scammer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fala Chen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

bbbb

Fala Chen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

asdf

VoidKenny

11-15-2012

Therefore, a few days after the end of the promotion, we will retroactively grant Shadow Isles icons to players if the RP spent from October 1 – November 13 is greater than the RP purchased during that time and qualfies them for an additional tier of rewards.

Dude... Just wait there was also another post that said it could take up to 7 days if u Spent more then purchased..

Only been 2 days.

Kayleorfeed

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Method Actor View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2696669

PICTURE OF MY HISTORY FOR THOSE SAYING I'm A LIAR

http://imgur.com/IRfg2,FJvDU#0 NOTICE THAT THERE IS TWO PICS...CLICK ON PIC TWO ON THE TOP...

I didn't get the icon, it's been 3 days so I submitted a support ticket and here's what said:
Upon reading this thread http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...91159#30391159, I've spent 13,000ish RP in the october 1-november 13 timespan. According to a riot employee, Hippalus, I should have my tier 5 icon, the one that requires 10,000 RP spent or purchased in that timespan to acquire. It's been two days, and I really an update on this.

Heres what i got:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting support. I've checked your account and you have received all of the icons that you're eligible for. I've added up the RP during the promotion and you were a little over half way there. You're welcome to message me back if you have anymore questions or concerns.

"The most effective way to kill an opponent is to slice through the man next to him.'' -Garen

Regards,
Master nV

Update:I said

Sorry but you are wrong. My total RP spent from purchase history since october 1st to november 13 is 13,031. The requirement is 10,000 to receive all 5 tiers of rewards, so I have clearly past that. According to Hippalus, I'm supposed to receive all the summoner icon in that promotion. Again, I'll link his post. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...91159#30391159

Riot's reply:
Hello,

I've checked your account and was able to verify the same information that was provided in my last response. I see you had a large purchase that was made on 9-07-2012. This purchase would of put you in the right category to receive these icons. However, this purchase was made before the promotion was started. Please let me know if there's still any confusion.

"The most effective way to kill an opponent is to slice through the man next to him.'' -Garen

Regards,
Master nV

========================
Clearly the support never reads your ticket..
you are so stupid...

mtrx005

11-15-2012

legit

Orders Sol

11-15-2012

theres only 1 pic. there is no tab where you can click pic 2. just link the 2nd pic

Fala Chen

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleorfeed View Post
you are so stupid...
Stupid for what? Your inability to read?

Doctor Doom

11-15-2012

i didnt get them either

Orders Sol

11-15-2012

looks legit. good luck

havent heard from that red since that rent scandal

Doctor Doom

11-15-2012

i hate it