I wanna buy a jungler, which?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I want a tanky jungler (for my EU account), but im not sure who to pick. I like Amumu and Jarvan,both are tanky, deals decent damage, have good CCs and a closegap. So I was thinking of Leesin, Xin, or Hecarim. Who would you pick and why? You can come with extra ideas too. And I wont play Jax he's boring (0 skill shot, and actually 2 skills since empower and ult are quite "passive" ).

Lostshard

11-15-2012

You might want to wait till after the jungle changes so you know who is good in it.

-------------------------------------
-Lostshard
See a Season 3 item list: [Thread Here]

Mr BallsDeep

11-15-2012

cho gath

type1Rush

11-15-2012

wait untill the jungle remake to buy a jungler, because you can buy one now, and there is that chance that they wont be good in the season 3 jungle.

NameNotHere

11-15-2012

cho'gath or skarner, both great at pubstomping solo q, if you're looking for a tanky jungler. Lee sin is also very good at pubstomping, but he doesn't get as tanky as a cho or a skarn

Poush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I didnt think of waiting the jungle change. xD I hope its not 2months away. Also I thought of Cho and skarner, but they dont have a close-gap, and skarner is boring as hell, u just smash down q all the time and ult. Im surprised no-one mentionned Maokai.

Doosfin

11-15-2012

In the S2 jungle, I would say Hecarim and Maokai are both great choices.
But yeah, unless you have the ip to spare I would wait for S3 jungle changes.

(Maxing Q first as Maokai gives good clear times, good cc and good damage in the early game. Both champs have amazing ganks.)

Watafool

11-15-2012

Maokai is really strong. His ganks are pretty easy and straightforward, and he clears pretty fast.

The Kashman

11-15-2012

Gangplank.

Yazkin

11-15-2012

Warwick is a safe pick because he seems viable in S3 and is viable in S2.

Nunu is a great jungle.
Skarner, nocturne, MAOKAI!