Not recieving IP for practice games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiasco

11-22-2009

Hello all,

I recently haven't been receiving IP points for winning/losing practices games. I was wondering if it might be a bug or is a game mechanic thing where after certain amount of levels you stop receiving IP for practice games. Thanks for your help.

Aonius

11-22-2009

I've been getting the same thing. But I know it's NOT related to level, since my friend is one level higher than me, and he does recieve xp/ip...
I'm curious about the meaning of this...

Fiasco

11-23-2009

I m still having the same issue. I would be great if at least someone official from riot could acknowledge that they know about the problem and that its being work upon. Thanks

FallenHUN

11-24-2009

The first day I played practice matches, I got XP for 4 the first game. Then the following day only for the first. Yesterday none of them. It seems it is somehow related to level or your ingame time, w/e.

Shinobee

11-24-2009

same problem i started thurday played 2 matches got exp, everyday since then i have played i have not got any exp or ip, whats going on?

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

11-24-2009

Practice games give experience like so:

You can ONLY earn XP/IP if the teams are even (bots count the same as humans, so a 1v5 won't count even if you're against 5 bots).

When you earn XP/IP for practice games, it is reduced by roughly 1/3.

When you are below level 12, you can earn (reduced) XP/IP on every practice game you play.

Once you exit newb island/become level 12, you can only earn XP/IP on 4 practice games per day.