fiddle bug against fizz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flipsy

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
I resent that statement sir! >
I resented it before at one point, but looking at the myriad of threads with people declaring the absolute dumbest things as "bugs", you see an overwhelming majority of them are Junior Members on the forums.

Mogrim

11-21-2012

junior member or senior member it makes no difference because i know i have more skill than you. i dont really want to know how to become a senior because i dont care about it. i play my games and win and i've been doing it much longer than you am sure. i never posted on the site before and this is my first time and its about something that i found very unfair in the game. so if you believe being a junior member means you have more skill than me you can always add me on Mogrim and let me teach you something about being a junior

CamaHa

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogrim View Post
i know i have more skill than you.
*facepalm* you know your first statement with 20 question marks makes any following statements invalid for any serious judgment simply because you already established how childish you are?

Mogrim

11-21-2012

wow pointing out how childish i am is not what i want you do dude. if you have any problems you can kindly read over my previous post and follow instructions. if not then just stfu and go back to conquer or runescape

Purple Mischief

11-24-2012

Hmm idk. I mean if you Chum the Waters on a Fizz or a Vlad they can completely avoid the damage with a well timed playful/trickster or bloodpool. Which is relatively annoying even though you alreadysnared them. Idk, probably working as intended but feels wrong

Flipsy

11-25-2012

Quote:
junior member or senior member it makes no difference because i know i have more skill than you. i dont really want to know how to become a senior because i dont care about it. i play my games and win and i've been doing it much longer than you am sure. i never posted on the site before and this is my first time and its about something that i found very unfair in the game. so if you believe being a junior member means you have more skill than me you can always add me on Mogrim and let me teach you something about being a junior
Look at my first post on this thread, where I quote a post you made on a different thread. How have you "never posted on this site before"? Did someone log in on your account on the forums and make the same ignorant statement? I never said you had less skill than me just cuz you're a Junior, I just think that there is a higher frequency of Junior Members making stupid, ignorant threads like this one or the myriad of "nerf Darius/LB/Rengar" threads than Senior Members. You saying I'm accusing you of having less skill than me just shows you have no reading comprehension and should probably stop posting on the internet and go back to school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Valecien View Post
Hmm idk. I mean if you Chum the Waters on a Fizz or a Vlad they can completely avoid the damage with a well timed playful/trickster or bloodpool. Which is relatively annoying even though you alreadysnared them. Idk, probably working as intended but feels wrong
Fiddlesticks' tether is continuous damage, whereas Chum the Waters just tags your player for damage in 2 seconds, the untargetability immediately drops the tagging since you are technically "no longer in play" for that small timeframe, but damage already on you still continues, like Ignite or Fiddlesticks' Drain.

NobSaiboot

11-25-2012

Quote:
wow pointing out how childish i am is not what i want you do dude. if you have any problems you can kindly read over my previous post and follow instructions. if not then just stfu and go back to conquer or runescape

1 : Learn proper punctuation it makes it much less of a mess.
2 : If you don't want people to think you're childish don't act like a child.
3 : You already got your answer several times. Quit asking because no one is going to change that answer.

Mogrim

11-27-2012

i have one final question to ask. how old are you people?