Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just broke 10,000 Justice Rating.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PutThtCookieDown

11-15-2012

Only power hungry ******s use the trollbunal, there's a lot of trollbunal-ers

Dancing Cow

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Quote:
PutThtCookieDown:
Only power hungry ******s use the trollbunal, there's a lot of trollbunal-ers

I don't feel power hungry at all.

I think of it as shaking the hand that feeds.

Tyrant Zell

11-15-2012

Nice job. I would love to be in the tribunal one day just like you and others

King Reedwise

11-15-2012

I got bored of it; people would obviously break the rules and get pardons and it hurt my rating. Just a waste of time.

Dancing Cow

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Quote:
Reed Wise:
I got bored of it; people would obviously break the rules and get pardons and it hurt my rating. Just a waste of time.

It sucks sometimes. Like when you look at a game that YOU KNOW YOU WERE RIGHT, but you lost the case.

If people looked just a bit more closely, they'd notice the errant N-bombs thrown into the wall of text in the 4th game, hidden between 5 games of mild behavior.

Dancing Cow

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Quote:
Not Liable:
People have had 85-90% spamming punish

They are lucky as heck then. Many games are pardoned.. A lot more than infrequent tribunal users tend to believe.

Belisarius

11-15-2012

Oh, so you are one of the folks ahead of me. I'm just behind you OP. Great work! Although I have 8 Permabans! But yes, they are rare. Likely just got lucky with my cases being glaringly obvious Punishes.

Dancing Cow

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Quote:
Belisarius:
Oh, so you are one of the folks ahead of me. I'm just behind you OP. Great work! Although I have 8 Permabans! But yes, they are rare. Likely just got lucky with my cases being glaringly obvious Punishes.

Keep it up! I'm not in it for the #1 spot, really. I just find it really nice to see the outcome of my decisions.

Buffy Wayne

11-15-2012

I dont belive that screenshot

I got 333 cases reviewed 277 (83% Accuracy) correct 31 longest streak 576 toxic days prevented and 5 perma ban.

I am with 5.7k ratio at #610

Belisarius

11-15-2012

Quote:
Dancing Cow:
Keep it up! I'm not in it for the #1 spot, really. I just find it really nice to see the outcome of my decisions.

Same! I poke away at cases while at work, read every one. Sometimes annoyed to see a long streak broke by someone who was good in the first reported game, but completely deserved a punish on the next three that weren't read. Alas, what can you do? Not a perfect system but I still like doing my part.