I love the Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyroxite

05-25-2011

After having done cases a couple days in a row now, I love this feature. The violations are (sometimes) so flagrant and ridiculous that it's obvious something desperately needed to be done. I can't wait until the system really starts to kick in and the community starts behaving more like human beings in response.

Given that most players are either children or young adults, it's obvious that they (and sometimes, myself) need more tangible consequences for acting inappropriately. I have such high hopes for the change this could have in our community.

Irongrinder

05-25-2011

I love the Tribunal too.

I actually gain enjoyment out of reviewing cases. The IP I should receive eventually is just an added bonus.

LadyEvolution

08-24-2013

Cool kids.

LittleDi

08-24-2013

Name:  Eucliwood.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  24.4 KB

Gizmatt

08-24-2013

You motherf ckers are sick in the head or something...

Jazzy Troix

08-24-2013

Just like theres a tribunal for player behavior

there needs to be a performance council for ranked game.

If your a peice of **** feeder that cant figure out you dont belong in ranked, the counil can help you "improve your behavior and stop runing 9 other peoples experince"

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy Troix View Post
Just like theres a tribunal for player behavior

there needs to be a performance council for ranked game.

If your a peice of **** feeder that cant figure out you dont belong in ranked, the counil can help you "improve your behavior and stop runing 9 other peoples experince"
That's... kind of the entirety of what ranked does. If you're a bad player, it moves you down further and further to play with worse and worse players. If you're not a bad player, it moves you up more to play with better players. So I guess you got your wish?

Jazzy Troix

08-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageMinnow View Post
That's... kind of the entirety of what ranked does. If you're a bad player, it moves you down further and further to play with worse and worse players. If you're not a bad player, it moves you up more to play with better players. So I guess you got your wish?
incoherent and nonsensical.

try to think and then speak again.

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy Troix View Post
incoherent and nonsensical.

try to think and then speak again.
You're really bad at trolling. It's gotten to the point where I just smile and think "Yep, that's Jazzy!" You don't ever seem angry or serious anymore, you always seem like you're trying to be fake-asinine for our amusement.

Jazzy Troix

08-24-2013

The system isnt going to be fixed. Im in the minority. The majority has the care bear participation medal crowd mentality.

So its like being in prison, you can make as big or as little of an oppurtunity as you want out of it.

I choose to show these mother ****ers WHAT TIME IT IS. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH