Am i the only one?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zara98

11-15-2012

Am I the only one that has run into this issue? My friend tells a name of an item i should try and get in game. Neither of us no where it is, like what heading under armor for example. So im stuck searching under everything for it. I find a cool item off a youtube video, wanna try it. Im stuck searching for it. Wouldn't it be nice if you could search for a specific item? Like type in the name of the item or part of the name and i t shows you that item. Am i the only one that thinks this would be a good idea??
And hey if enough people agree with me im taking this to my uncle who works with roit

Soraka Goes Mid

11-15-2012

That would actually be a really useful feature for riot to add to the item shop. I've had this experience before as well, especially if I'm trying a new build. And even if you do know where the item is, you still have to look through a list of about 30 items to try to find the specific one you want, which can take several seconds which you might not have in the middle of an intense game.

OddGreybush

11-15-2012

it does take time learning where all the items are in the store. I'd recommend playing a custom match and just taking a few minutes to look through all the different areas and familiarize yourself with the locations of the primary items you're going to be building.

Zara98

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeuroXc View Post
That would actually be a really useful feature for riot to add to the item shop. I've had this experience before as well, especially if I'm trying a new build. And even if you do know where the item is, you still have to look through a list of about 30 items to try to find the specific one you want, which can take several seconds which you might not have in the middle of an intense game.
Exactly! Like ill be trying to find something and people are asking whats taking so long why arent you helping. My pathetic reply is "cant find item sorry" lol XD

diegovorg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

true

TheSnuke

11-15-2012

This would be a cool feature.

lastcenturion

11-15-2012

they should also make so you can customize your recommended itens.
no more rylais on volibear

Azerax53

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastcenturion View Post
they should also make so you can customize your recommended itens.
no more rylais on volibear
You can customize your recommended items! here's the website on how to do so, be sure to go to the mid to bottom of the article, that is where this information is:

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...ettings-203747

Zara98

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OddGreybush View Post
it does take time learning where all the items are in the store. I'd recommend playing a custom match and just taking a few minutes to look through all the different areas and familiarize yourself with the locations of the primary items you're going to be building.
The only thing is what if your attempthing a new build with an item you havent familiarized with because at the time it wasnt one of you primary weapons? Or if your trying a character you have never played before and someone on your team gives you a name of an item you dont know where to find? I mean ya i have no problem with finding the items i usually use but if i try to build a character differently its hard to find the items you need