Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Community Standards

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SingByDeath

Junior Member

11-15-2012

Alright so I've seen this issue in many games and felt that it was time we all clearly addressed it again. I know its not an "Official" game rule and its more or less of our standard as a community. When someone calls a lane to respect and or be reasonable and try and switch. Can we not all agree that this game is awesome and to at least respect each other enough to go by this community standard? My point is we should make it very clear in this thread what our standards are as a community. So everyone who comments on here should post a standard to adapt. Ill go first.


#1 When someone calls a lane respect the choice. If you for some reason cannot go another lane explain why and work out a solution.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Lord Kirby

Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
SingByDeath:

#1 When someone calls a lane respect the choice. If you for some reason cannot go another lane explain why and work out a solution.


In ranked, you should be able to play all roles exceptionally. I understand having a lane preference and will work around it. But if you say "Im mid Diana" before you even know what they have, it tells me you aren't an intelligent ranked player and you have a good potential to cost your team.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Wanghammer:
In ranked, you should be able to play all roles exceptionally. I understand having a lane preference and will work around it. But if you say "Im mid Diana" before you even know what they have, it tells me you aren't an intelligent ranked player and you have a good potential to cost your team.

Totally agree. If I see this I usually dodge tbh. The worst "I top Teemo" DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGED


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SingByDeath

Junior Member

11-15-2012

Well for ranked its understandable , what im talking about here is just the basic blind pick. I would very much agree with you for ranked that would be the worst thing to do.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SingByDeath

Junior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Grollm:
Totally agree. If I see this I usually dodge tbh. The worst "I top Teemo" DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGED


lol a Top Teemp is the stupid funny of trolls lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
SingByDeath:
lol a Top Teemp is the stupid funny of trolls lol

And you're complaining about trolls...?


1