Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ohwhynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

I feel like I don't have to win every game. When I get a win, I get pretty content and lose motivation and go into cruise control. As long as I'm over 50/50, it doesn't really seem to be a big deal.

And then they come out with rewards for getting 100 wins up, and I feel like a slacker, but don't have time to rectify it =/.

Banana Justice

11-17-2012

I have a bruiser mentality.. in every role.

Fubby3

11-17-2012

My map awarness extends to the edge of my sscreen. Sometimes I have a place warded and the jungler sits there for like 20 seconds and I dont notice.

EnigmaticBurrito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMixdj View Post
I like to steal CS from my AD carries as a support.
On a similar note I tend to take waves of cs from champs who need it more when I'm say jungle or top.

Archiplex

11-17-2012

OVer-aggression

Mainly mid lane, but i tend to see the enemy as a "push them back from minions" instead of farm your own first

although i'm wary about being ganked, and i can read player movements to see if i'll get ganked, i tend to start skirmishes way too much.

specially as a certain few.

\
this is why i suck at champs that should farm a lot (aka nasus, all adc's)

Youkai Zone

11-17-2012

I get distracted by farming. Teamfight mid? Nope gotta get this 6 cs.

Aacey

11-18-2012

i get tunnel vision/hearing when i get on a role farming or harassing i slowly forget that this is a team game and my chat and map awareness goes to ****

BlazingHaken

11-18-2012

I like to farm and push my lane all day. I ignore too many important team fights because of this.

Oh Good Gwief

11-18-2012

I play reactively, so I play on my opponents level. I have been gaming for a loooong time, been sponsored, played on the highest level of some games. I can be up there, but I play on my opponents level. So I can do well vs pros, and just as well vs noobs.

TaiIs

11-18-2012

Playing it safe to the point of having a fall back, that in turn sometimes forfeits opportunity