Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Name one flaw about your playstyle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aría

11-17-2012

I get nervous and hesitate on almost all engages.

Mansonboy

11-17-2012

Unable to play with unlocked camera. I don't see it as a huge flaw but I know I could be a lot better if I could just learn to play with it unlocked

BeefyLoveLord

11-17-2012

I can't let a losing top lane go. I MUST SCRAP. So what if nauts ganked me 4 straight times in 4 minutes. He's certainly not going to be here now, look how far out bots pushed... i can get this lane back if i just *Depthcharge*

Genspirit

11-17-2012

i spend too much time typing in all chat

Bastilean

11-17-2012

I like to pick akward champions for roles they are not necessarily suited and then ask my team for help when I am not doing well.

Sneax

11-17-2012

Overly passive. Always scared the jungler is lurking around the corner.

Carmilia

11-17-2012

Too reliant on my team. I constantly call to stick together, when they're not doing so.

... Is that a bad thing, on a team based game anyway? D:

Meowskies

11-17-2012

I get confused sometimes in team fights and don't prioritize the right enemy champions.

Thankfully I usually play support. That being said, sometimes I shield a minion on accident. <_<

Josh de Tonreau

11-17-2012

too balls deep
but i play kat, so

Nizryu

11-17-2012

I seem to miss every skill shot by a hair, but only when it really matters. I'm a god damn sniper when there is no way to follow it up with a kill :[