Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosX1

11-17-2012

I'm pretty ****ty in the laning phase (especially with autoattack last hitting as a mage) unless I play certain champions, most of which include uber farmers (ie. Morde and Cho) who I can just push and farm more but I do "decently" with some of the more aggressive AD bruisers.

But I find I'm pretty good at team fights and duels. I partially blame me playing Dominion for a while which got me more bored of laning and even more excited at beating people up.

Shamanb

11-17-2012

I assume my teammates will play a specific way and I act upon that assumption, even in solo Q.

Picheblast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

i have good laning phase, almost allways win, but my problem is when the mid game ends and the late game begins, i lost focus and cant end games very well.

Gundaime Kai

11-17-2012

I get really nervous about if I'm good or not when I play a normal, even if I'm doing good. I play a lot of support, and I overthink not making mistakes.

Sofar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

My flaw: I sacrifice myself to keep my AD partner to live (I play Support Soraka). So I wrack up deaths, but in my defense, it's Soraka's final burst of support dying to protect her partner. xD;

But yes, this is my flaw.

Edit: **** posted on fiance's account. I'm Brandibug1991. Sofar's flaw is he over-extends.

Avantcore

11-17-2012

I don't press my advantage in lane, or use it to snowball other lanes enough.

Asylum Lux

11-17-2012

When I fall, I don't get back up.

BerryB0mb

11-17-2012

In general, I play too passively.

ADC-specific, I tend to get intensely focused on my CS and forget to pay attention to the mini-map.

MtvYoloSwag420gg

Senior Recruiter

11-17-2012

I go way too deep as leo support. Lvl 1 flash exhaust tower dives = stronk

Zerlyph

11-17-2012

I tend to ignore pings and not watch the map when im in a duel/skirmish, making me prone to easily avoidable ganks.