Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Name one flaw about your playstyle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosX1

11-17-2012

I'm pretty ****ty in the laning phase (especially with autoattack last hitting as a mage) unless I play certain champions, most of which include uber farmers (ie. Morde and Cho) who I can just push and farm more but I do "decently" with some of the more aggressive AD bruisers.

But I find I'm pretty good at team fights and duels. I partially blame me playing Dominion for a while which got me more bored of laning and even more excited at beating people up.

Shamanb

11-17-2012

I assume my teammates will play a specific way and I act upon that assumption, even in solo Q.

Picheblast

11-17-2012

i have good laning phase, almost allways win, but my problem is when the mid game ends and the late game begins, i lost focus and cant end games very well.

Saint Kaizz

11-17-2012

I get really nervous about if I'm good or not when I play a normal, even if I'm doing good. I play a lot of support, and I overthink not making mistakes.

Sofar

11-17-2012

My flaw: I sacrifice myself to keep my AD partner to live (I play Support Soraka). So I wrack up deaths, but in my defense, it's Soraka's final burst of support dying to protect her partner. xD;

But yes, this is my flaw.

Edit: **** posted on fiance's account. I'm Brandibug1991. Sofar's flaw is he over-extends.

Avantcore

11-17-2012

I don't press my advantage in lane, or use it to snowball other lanes enough.

Asylum Lux

11-17-2012

When I fall, I don't get back up.

BerryB0mb

11-17-2012

In general, I play too passively.

ADC-specific, I tend to get intensely focused on my CS and forget to pay attention to the mini-map.

MtvYoloSwag420gg

Senior Recruiter

11-17-2012

I go way too deep as leo support. Lvl 1 flash exhaust tower dives = stronk

Zerlyph

11-17-2012

I tend to ignore pings and not watch the map when im in a duel/skirmish, making me prone to easily avoidable ganks.