Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyrrion

11-15-2012

I never have the courage in lane to get the kills I should have gotten.

Ironic because I play Garen,and his W is named Courage...

Montresaurus

11-15-2012

It's more mechanics than playstyle, but my micro is really hit or miss.

I get flustered in team fights, and often shield the wrong person, or exhaust the enemy AP carry instead of their ADC. Stupid stuff like that. I also screw up my flash a lot, and end up not going over the intended terrain.

LoliRin

11-15-2012

Inconsistant last hitting

prone to hesitation

Even if I win my lane (which I can say I usually do) I'll end up getting crushed

weber0593

11-15-2012

as a jungler i focus to much on clearing camps and not enough on ganking

"jungler my lane is pushed i could use a gank"

me: "okay im working my way there"

by the time i clear jungle and get there window of opportunity has closed

Dat Asian Gurl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I can't play any other role than ADC or support effectively. I think that's more inexperience and lack of availability for top or mid though (I absolutely CANNOT jungle effectively ;_; ).

My real flaw? I can NEVER have a good first game of the day unless I've done nothing but sleep right up until my first game. It's pretty bad. I usually need to have a 'warm up' game before I do anything seriously. =_=

EDIT: Stupid smileys.

0ur0boros

11-15-2012

I am overly cautious, sometimes I don't harass like I should, I sit back and play safe unless I sense a team fight brewing. But I suppose this is because I tend to play squishy AP champs or ADC's like Vayne where you are suppose to be overly cautious. This has made me absolutely HORRIBLE at playing bruisers and tanks and champs that are suppose to be aggressively played.

Another flaw is that I can never tell when I am out of range of that gosh durn Blitz fist-o-death! I dunno if it is just me but it seems like it can grab a lot further than the range indicator shows.

Hexerin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-15-2012

my flaw is that i expect my teammates to know what to do in a given situation, which 9 times out of 10 they don't have the slightest inkling of a clue what they should do

Bakraah

11-15-2012

Keep chasing even though I know I won't catch the enemy.
Then I get gangbanged by the enemy team who surrounds me.

I hate my tunnel vision.

Pool Party Kat

11-15-2012

my mains are always slow champs so no escape. I get ganked a lot

Miles Veli

11-15-2012

Mine: Overconfidence.

If I have a good game start, I tend to play overconfidently and tend to be caught off-guard. I'm really slow at changing my game pace/attitude in the game.