Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saladpuncher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

i hate sitting around waiting for fights to happen, i try to start fights all the time and it sometimes screws me over

Eugenides

11-17-2012

If the lane is super intense, I get crazy focused on my lane opponent, and always forget about the mini map.

AbbySmaLL

11-17-2012

my late-game objective recognition. i am so bad at knowing when to push an objective, and when not to late in games.

i truly think this is what separates most of the best players from everyone else. late-game positioning is so hard, and seems to be where most arguments arise on teams

Echostar1

11-17-2012

I tend to die too much for things I know I should not be dying for

Joseidon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

I have to lock my screen :/ I hate myself for it.

McTokie

11-17-2012

Get sucked into laning when my team is fighting.. must farm every creep every game or i will lose.

Faren22

11-17-2012

I forget to consistently ward the river as support. I get complacent when I know where the jungler is, and I forget that mid can roam as well. When we inevitably get ganked, I usually end up giving them a double kill because I try to make something out of our misplay instead of just bugging out.

TheFirstOne

11-17-2012

Zero patience

BlueLeaderOne

11-17-2012

I'm guilty of going full-tard when I see someone near-death and get baited. Been fixing that recently though!

xXLividFishXx

11-17-2012

Positioning, especially as an ad carry, I don't know where I should be at what times.