Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Name one flaw about your playstyle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saladpuncher

Recruiter

11-17-2012

i hate sitting around waiting for fights to happen, i try to start fights all the time and it sometimes screws me over

Eugenides

11-17-2012

If the lane is super intense, I get crazy focused on my lane opponent, and always forget about the mini map.

AbbySmaLL

11-17-2012

my late-game objective recognition. i am so bad at knowing when to push an objective, and when not to late in games.

i truly think this is what separates most of the best players from everyone else. late-game positioning is so hard, and seems to be where most arguments arise on teams

Echostar1

11-17-2012

I tend to die too much for things I know I should not be dying for

Joseidon

11-17-2012

I have to lock my screen :/ I hate myself for it.

McTokie

11-17-2012

Get sucked into laning when my team is fighting.. must farm every creep every game or i will lose.

Faren22

11-17-2012

I forget to consistently ward the river as support. I get complacent when I know where the jungler is, and I forget that mid can roam as well. When we inevitably get ganked, I usually end up giving them a double kill because I try to make something out of our misplay instead of just bugging out.

TheFirstOne

11-17-2012

Zero patience

BlueLeaderOne

11-17-2012

I'm guilty of going full-tard when I see someone near-death and get baited. Been fixing that recently though!

xXLividFishXx

11-17-2012

Positioning, especially as an ad carry, I don't know where I should be at what times.