Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeropathic

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyariatheshaman View Post
Everyone has one.

Mine?

The inability to consistently play at my best. I can have games where I got 0/6/2 then turn around the very next game and score an 8/0/9.
I know that feel very well, and I think it mostly has to do with me not playing the game all that much, and as a result I don't have enough practice to be consistent. I have games where I'm on top and in control, and then I have games where I die to stupid mistakes or run into an obvious bait or something. Not really something to do with being outplayed (though I can admit that does happen too, I'm by no means the best player ever) but just falling for things I know I shouldn't fall for.

I also some times have the whole "farm too much" thing going, but I tend to make it part of my playstyle by pushing my lane hard to draw pressure away from the rest of my team. It can get dangerous if I fall behind though.

havikryan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

i have like tunnel vision when i play bot lane, for example, the support has warded the bush, but at the position i currently am at i do not see it(i do not play with locked cam) so eventhough a ward is there i jsut dont see it, in fact i dont even notice it until the moment the enemy jungler attacks

All Wheel Drive

11-15-2012

My flaw is inability to cope with terrible people after playing LoL so long.

Suien Reizo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I hate support and yet it is all I do.

MeekNA

11-15-2012

can't think of anything :<

adrftw

11-15-2012

I expect too much from my teammates, once i was playing lee and i start 1v1 their jungler in my jungle and i think, it's ok my laners will be here way before theirs, then i notice their mid and top coming while my mid and top stay farming like nothing's happening, it's not like they are not looking at the minimap they aren't paying any attention what so ever because i ping and they dont even pay attention to that. and ofc they blame me after because i gave up fb.

Oh and skillshots, i dont miss them all, i just miss some very stupid ones.

jerrrry

11-15-2012

Often when I kill someone in lane 1v1 and am low, I will stick around a bit too long to grab those few extra cs before going back to heal, giving their jungle time to come and finish me off.

Also, when I am top, if I'm winning early and forcing them to lose cs under their tower I will often stay too long and give their jungle a chance to gank me.

Skariy

11-15-2012

I have no flaw

Pro Gamer Boobs

11-15-2012

I'm bad at roaming ._.

2pudge1cup

11-15-2012

i dont go back to base enough when i jungle

there always feels like something to do to the point where i could be ahead but i engage with no items and throw away a kill for no reason