Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Next

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

tunnelvision

Nuker X

11-15-2012

Adding another flaw: I am not as good at champions during team fights that don't give as much forgiveness for mistakes. Lee Sin is one champ - I sometimes cannot pull off good combos during a hectic team fight and tend to start button mashing, so this limits the # of champions that I should be playing. Conversely, I can be good at positioning.

Judgement

11-15-2012

Only good at the role of jungling. Been playing with groups of people for so long that my usual parties expect it of me. After about 4000 games I only played a handful as the other roles.

Battletick

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by a team mate View Post
And sometimes when I'm fed I get cocky and become too agressive, ending up in my death.
This happens to me too, I assume because I'm fed enough to kill anyone in 1v1 with no issue then I should be able to 1v3.

Nuker X

11-15-2012

edited out (wrong post)

Orphan Molester

11-15-2012

I play way to aggressive, like i go deep or i go home.

Solo Mid Nasus

11-15-2012

I never group and always have to farm any wave I see. gets me reported a lot because people are violent and like to fight a lot so they want to report me for not wanting to teamfight all the time.

CommandShockwave

11-15-2012

Being too hesitant to leave my lane when sh*t's going down elsewhere.

Void2258

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

my warding is too aggressive, so I find myself caught in the enemy jungle too much.

Victor Terrax

11-15-2012

has a great laning phase but due to roaming can't keep up with cs and gold properly. You know what I have a horrible last hitting skill but I'm still working on it as my goal is to have 250 cs by 25 minutes. Bring it on froggen your high score...soon.