Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Name one flaw about your playstyle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Next

Recruiter

11-15-2012

tunnelvision

Nuker X

11-15-2012

Adding another flaw: I am not as good at champions during team fights that don't give as much forgiveness for mistakes. Lee Sin is one champ - I sometimes cannot pull off good combos during a hectic team fight and tend to start button mashing, so this limits the # of champions that I should be playing. Conversely, I can be good at positioning.

Judgement

11-15-2012

Only good at the role of jungling. Been playing with groups of people for so long that my usual parties expect it of me. After about 4000 games I only played a handful as the other roles.

Battletick

11-15-2012

Quote:
a team mate:

And sometimes when I'm fed I get cocky and become too agressive, ending up in my death.

This happens to me too, I assume because I'm fed enough to kill anyone in 1v1 with no issue then I should be able to 1v3.

Nuker X

11-15-2012

edited out (wrong post)

Orphan Molester

11-15-2012

I play way to aggressive, like i go deep or i go home.

Solo Mid Nasus

11-15-2012

I never group and always have to farm any wave I see. gets me reported a lot because people are violent and like to fight a lot so they want to report me for not wanting to teamfight all the time.

CommandShockwave

11-15-2012

Being too hesitant to leave my lane when sh*t's going down elsewhere.

Void2258

11-15-2012

my warding is too aggressive, so I find myself caught in the enemy jungle too much.

Victor Terrax

11-15-2012

has a great laning phase but due to roaming can't keep up with cs and gold properly. You know what I have a horrible last hitting skill but I'm still working on it as my goal is to have 250 cs by 25 minutes. Bring it on froggen your high score...soon.