Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToteTwoTechs

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxie View Post
I've got several, but since I can only name one:

Using items. I swear I forget to use them all the time. Wards, potions, DFG, Zhonya's, Shurelya's, all of them. Unless I'm specifically thinking about wards, or potions during the very early part of lane phase, or if I have a specific, predetermined plan (like Morgana ult -> Zhonya's) I'll either use the item at a terrible time or outright forget I have it.
This is exactly like me. I ALWAYS forget about my items, I will sometimes even b while i still have like 4 pots. Which is why I never ever buy ghostblade and the likes, other than when I have a very specific plan like he said.

Kreyni

11-15-2012

Too cocky.

Is being chased 5v1, already far away, goes into a bush and stays there as if I could juke them.

Proceed to die.

StopLooknAtMyMoM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

At level 1 I usually take too much harass trying to get the first few creeps and blow threw all my health pots before 3 min.

Shuggles

11-15-2012

I try to survive no matter what

Hellven

11-15-2012

My flaw is that I am only as good as my teammates.

Cybernetic Ghost

11-15-2012

My biggest flaw is that I'm too defensive/passive. This has developed due to many instances where I initiate a teamfight only to have my team sit back and let me die. So now, I play it safe and only protect my team's carry.

Buk Wild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

But it has many flaws

eggsaladactyl

11-15-2012

I always play like a Bruiser/Tank no matter what role I have. I try to initiate fights too often because my teammates wont and then I end up losing us a fight we should've won because I get blown up. I've gotten better at it...but I used to be horrible at it.

Battletick

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushad Shiba Lee View Post
My team is never on my level.
Why would you mind your entire team being better then you?

Careless Whisper

Associate QA Analyst

11-15-2012
8 of 15 Riot Posts

I tower dive regardless of how terrible the idea may be. My clearly heroic actions are usually followed up with me yelling "Mistakes have been made!" to anyone on Skype as I try to get away before the tower murders my face.