Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Name one flaw about your playstyle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkwahn

11-15-2012

I generally don't try. And having a team mate who only gives 50% tends to be not incredibly helpful.

LiveVu

11-15-2012

Noobs can't keep up with my hustle.

DracVonPierre

11-15-2012

Quote:
FadedChameleon:
ADC - I can't time my last hits perfectly leaving me either auto attacking minons or hitting them during their death animation

Mid - Over Agressive

Top - Not over agressive per say, but push happy, my minions are always at their tower so they get farm and stuff

Support - Don't ward enough, I tend to go back for wards + items (like waiting for enough gold for philo stone and 5 wards (995 gold)

Jungle - Worry too much about counter jungling, and I get prioritize buff getting over ganking mid game

this.....is me

Roldan813

11-15-2012

My biggest flaw is playing against stealth champions. I always forget to buy vision wards or oracles, especially Eve and Twitch they kick my ass

Flurby

11-15-2012

I value CSing too much and get ganked, miss big fights and objectives.

odbj

11-15-2012

I go too hard in the paint.

Sryder

11-15-2012

I dont ward enough....

RandomGuy928

Recruiter

11-15-2012

I'm bad at jungle timers.

Ozypandias

11-15-2012

I'm really, really, really, overconfident. It makes me lose ELO.

YoureNotOP

11-15-2012

Quote:
Ebline:
Mine is being obsessed with arbitrary self-imposed rules when I mid, like it not being a good game if my tower takes any damage or I die. I really need to cut that **** out and clutch and risk more.

Ahh whenever I played mid it was the same thing for me. I took the CS score so seriously, & backing/not winning trades made me so irritated :/ I couldn't let anything touch my tower, I'd always try to get jungler to keep my lane pushed if i backed lol