Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Name one flaw about your playstyle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Autistic Avenger

11-15-2012

I have two one is as a support I might linger to long when I can still help but should recall.
and I can lose faith in my self when I think i'm not helpful (even when I'm not doing bad).

Big Fat Unicorn

11-15-2012

Zoning myself even when the jungler isn't camping me. Just that fact a jungling Lee Sin in the jungle with exhaust makes me do it.

DoozleDorf

11-15-2012

"Name one flaw about your playstyle"

Me

Orimza

11-15-2012

When I play combo based champs (e.g. Veigar, Diana, Zed) I mess up the order of my combo pretty often

steak style

11-15-2012

I zone out hard in team fights and I misjudge my aggression throughout the game

Deku Shield

11-15-2012

hesitation/lack of self-confidence.

AsheIsElite

Recruiter

11-15-2012

I am over aggressive when I know I shouldn't be, I don't trust my gamer instincts and my map awareness is ASS. Not to mention I put more time into harassing and zoning than farming, so I end up zoning myself and barely getting ahead in CS while zoning.

Taco the Dragon

11-15-2012

My flaw is that I totally suck...

Nah just kidding, I hate the really tanky people.

Joebuscus

11-15-2012

Not remembering to pick up enough wards, being too greedy with stealing their Jungle and their buffs (mainly mid, all their Wraiths are belong to me) and sometimes being a bit silly with mana because I rely on a mana regen item early game for constant harass.

PenguinPaladin

11-15-2012

I can't say anything right now and that's probably what's most wrong with my playstyle. I haven't been paying too much attention recently, just playing casually and all, so if I wanted to improve then I'd have to buckle down and pay attention.