Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Technique

11-15-2012

I use camera lock.

13utterF1ngers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

i play waaayyy to passive. all i do is farm all day, and push objectives when i feel its safe, and rush back the second i feel uneasy. need to improve that, but having a hard time doing so lol

Bhare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I get too aggressive and greedy at times.

Drakylon

11-15-2012

If I'm Nasus, I farm too much and don't help in fights too often mid-game.

If I'm any support, I tend to wander around too much and tend to get underleveled and leave my ADC alone in lane.

If I'm anyone else, I'm far too aggressive.

gallandof

11-15-2012

I have a relaly bad issue with engaging regardless of my champ. That and being too aggressive. If I see someone low on health I ignore what champ they are and just go for the kill. I usually top the damage and CS charts in my games i play but have horrendous deaths.

On top of that I have next to no map awareness, ill ward and all that stuff but I never pay attention to my warded areas.

Lastly, I hate flash, dont know why but I never use the ability flash, and I really need to start since I play champs that arent very maneuverable to begin with.

Tsabo

11-15-2012

I break my mouses too fast, now my mouse gets stuck while playing, i can't target champions or minions accurately, once i misclicked a wukong and walked to him (i was teemo) you probably know what happened then.

DoomDragonFire

11-15-2012

i mainly jungle so i tend to be the tank. my biggest fault is trying to save everyone from everything(not knowing when things are just beyond saving). no sense in giving up another kill on top of one already.

Adormas

11-15-2012

While playing support, I get killed while warding (Oh so the entire team was in the very bush where I was about to place a ward - miss clairvoyance then), or while trying to save someone who got caught (lost count of the number of times thats happened).
In most other roles, I get blindsided and lock onto a target so hard that I die before I can kill them.

Shadou

11-15-2012

I'm not aggressive enough for the champs I have and the roles I play such as mid lane, I hesitate too much and farm and not harass the right way or take the opportunity to make my opponent afraid both top and mid,

If I play top I play semi aggressive but never actually "win" and in the end I just have my own lil world just farming minions and pushing lol

Support my best role tho Leona makes me way too aggressive...she on my don't play list unless I know my adc can initiate with me xD

Edit: Oh...and I can't play jungle if my life depended on it

Kushad Shiba Lee

11-15-2012

My team is never on my level.