Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Name one flaw about your playstyle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PandaTriste

11-15-2012

I personally seem to have trouble farming cs in the first ten minutes, so I tend to be aggressive and try to get kills to make up the gab.

NotSid

11-15-2012

I'm 2gud

Illiandor

11-15-2012

maaan. This thread reminds me of a lot of problems I've remedied in the past year. Many of them have propelled me immensely towards being a gold+ player. Right now, my biggest issue is playing like my lane isn't being camped once it is. I am addicted to bullying, denying, and freefarm.

YoshiStampedeBlu

Recruiter

11-15-2012

If i'm in a low elo game I need to start adjusting my game play to match that of the low elo players. I can't keep expecting them to follow through with plays when they have little knowledge of the game.

HungryHungryHobo

Business Development Associate

11-15-2012

I play mid the most, and I've been getting ganked a lot recently because I either get too cocky when my wards are up (oh hey, their wraiths spawned, better go take them OH HI JUNGLER *die*) or I don't notice when my ward coverage goes down and push too hard (again, OH HI JUNGLER *die*).

InvictusWolf

11-15-2012

I wouldnt say there is anything in particular that is flawed about my playstyle, I ward, deny, bait, juke and all those other things. Doesnt always matter though because there is always room for improvement and there is always someone better or a better team comp.

That being said my latency sits at 230-300 on average (this is normal for Western Aus) if this was as low as the US players i think my gameplay would increase much more due to beter reaction times.

Sie Toten

11-15-2012

I initiate.

Every fight.

No matter what character im playing.

Heesus

11-15-2012

I just always have the urge to kill people regardless if it is 1v5

Alv

11-15-2012

I always expect my team mates to do things that I would do.

Then they don't

And I fail.

need to stap. everyone plays differently l0l

ihatenonsmokers

11-15-2012

when to push.and cs