Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PandaTriste

11-15-2012

I personally seem to have trouble farming cs in the first ten minutes, so I tend to be aggressive and try to get kills to make up the gab.

NotSid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I'm 2gud

Illiandor

11-15-2012

maaan. This thread reminds me of a lot of problems I've remedied in the past year. Many of them have propelled me immensely towards being a gold+ player. Right now, my biggest issue is playing like my lane isn't being camped once it is. I am addicted to bullying, denying, and freefarm.

YoshiStampedeBlu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-15-2012

If i'm in a low elo game I need to start adjusting my game play to match that of the low elo players. I can't keep expecting them to follow through with plays when they have little knowledge of the game.

HungryHungryHobo

Business Development Associate

11-15-2012
7 of 15 Riot Posts

I play mid the most, and I've been getting ganked a lot recently because I either get too cocky when my wards are up (oh hey, their wraiths spawned, better go take them OH HI JUNGLER *die*) or I don't notice when my ward coverage goes down and push too hard (again, OH HI JUNGLER *die*).

InvictusWolf

11-15-2012

I wouldnt say there is anything in particular that is flawed about my playstyle, I ward, deny, bait, juke and all those other things. Doesnt always matter though because there is always room for improvement and there is always someone better or a better team comp.

That being said my latency sits at 230-300 on average (this is normal for Western Aus) if this was as low as the US players i think my gameplay would increase much more due to beter reaction times.

Sie Toten

11-15-2012

I initiate.

Every fight.

No matter what character im playing.

Heesus

11-15-2012

I just always have the urge to kill people regardless if it is 1v5

Alv

11-15-2012

I always expect my team mates to do things that I would do.

Then they don't

And I fail.

need to stap. everyone plays differently l0l

ihatenonsmokers

11-15-2012

when to push.and cs