Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Name one flaw about your playstyle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malurth

11-15-2012

I got plenty.

I CS poorly, I am very vulnerable to lane ganks, I have difficulty with lane control (minion-wise), I often get into exchanges that I lose due to brush play, I tend to overextend slightly to try to fire off skillshots, and I'm poor at ganking.

Also, a lot of times I make plays that will work with team support and I assume team support, but in low Elo usually nobody helps me and I get screwed.

blazerboy

11-15-2012

I'm always way overly aggressive, I've given up first blood in mid at the enemy's tower, at level 2 because I was trying to kill somebody standing next to it that was super low, why did I do this, idk, yolo (although I did respawn, continued to feed, and then flat out carried my team in the late game XD)

seriously though, what better feeling is there than starting 3-8, and finishing 12-8, there is none

Bryy

11-15-2012

Quote:
RiotVinx:
If I see a Teemo, I can't let him out of my sight until one of us are dead.

Teemo's global taunt too OP.

I play too passively, then when I work up my courage it's at the wrong time.

3achiles3

11-15-2012

i always click on the mini map.. which makes me walk towards the 3 man gank, guaranteeing my death.

Tritotamar

11-15-2012

Tunnel vision like a mofo.

Redeemed In Fire

11-15-2012

I like actually doing stuff, and have a really hard time splitting my attention to look for ganks. So I can dominate my lane most of the time IF i'm not roflcamped.

K G Morder

11-15-2012

rely too much on set champ builds and never really actually strategize builds.

Then again this game gave up on real strategy long ago.

also doesnt help I main Taric, when Supports really never itemize beyond their set builds.

DildoMcFaggins

11-15-2012

sometime si dont own up to my mistakes and 2nd i go balls deep to often lol

Yemaco

11-15-2012

mine is , i need to work on playing a supporty none support, im so use to either carring my team or being passive as hell and being bot lane support. I need to learn too plat a supportive jungle like amumu or moa

Enrayged

11-15-2012

I'm a Jack of all Trades - I can do just about everything, but I can't do any of it excellently.