Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Sterg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Greedy and I never farm nearly enough. I don't KS, but this greed has led me to die a lot.

Tzarus

11-15-2012

I have two: First, I'm really aggressive in playstyle. I'm pretty meek in speaking, I just like to push buttons and make health bars drop. In a slightly related manner, I'm awful at mana management, as I love to hit buttons. I rush either an Archangel's or Athene's on pretty much every mana-using AP character I play.

SNSD Tiffanyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
I DO TONS TO DAMAGE. And then Morello nerfs me as a result

fixed.

Narssisstic

11-15-2012

I always have the notion that I am the tank.

Always.

303Devilfish

11-15-2012

i play too passively as a support. which is normally fine, but when people start to dodge just because you try to pick soraka, it gets to be pretty bad.

i also tend to take kills on accident when i didn't need to.

Dragoonix

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyaka View Post
Too passive and poor positioning... ^_^;

Here's a haiku for improving!
Need for improvement.
Zero deaths... not always good...
Ward to be aggro!
SOOOO many people need to understand that second line. KDA means squat if your team can't rely on you.

Thumbs up for a rioter able to see one of the finer points of the game to improve on.

DeathByWaffle

11-15-2012

How well I play is very reliant on how I'm feeling that day. If I feel even slightly disconnected from the game, then I'll play very, very poorly. If, however, I'm in the zone and feel connected, then I'll play very well.

Also, I'm really sensitive to lag and delay. If I'm not playing under optimal conditions, I'll play very badly. Like, if my ping goes over even 120, then I won't be playing as well as I could be.

BANGERZ PLEASE

11-15-2012

i **** on my lane opponent so hard and then talk **** and permabanned 2 accounts

AcrobaticApricot

11-15-2012

I am the perfect player. I have never once made a mistake. All of my deaths are the result of my allies' failures.

That's how I got to 500 Elo! Noob teams man

Salathiel

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyariatheshaman View Post
The inability to consistently play at my best. I can have games where I got 0/6/2 then turn around the very next game and score an 8/0/9.
I am the exact same way