Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Name one flaw about your playstyle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kdm10

11-15-2012

Mine is a play depending on my mood. So if I get a really nice team I stomp but if I get a toxic team I get stomped

Dr3wdao

11-15-2012

my ability to look at the mini map is very bad. :/

IS1394952187c609a7793dd

11-15-2012

I split push all day, one time I was so proud cause I got an inhib, then just as I did our nexus exploded :S, my bad

Tyrant Zell

11-15-2012

My flaw is just like yours OP. My other flaw is farming too much and often times I feed unintentionally. Like I chase after a person and kill them and then a turret kills me.

Mourgus

11-15-2012

Depends on the role I'm playing.
If I play any kind of laner, I'm almost always too aggressive, even when I should be playing as passively as possible.
When I play a jungler, I usually end up spending most of my time in the jungle(both mine and the enemy's, as I love counter-junglers), rather than helping allies in lane.

a team mate

11-15-2012

Tunnel vision when I'm poking the enemy and sometimes when I'm last hitting.
And sometimes when I'm fed I get cocky and become too agressive, ending up in my death.

e Zebra

11-15-2012

I'm slightly too passive, i sometimes can't tell when i can handle the situation or not handle it.

i also conserve my ultimates a bit too much

Chauzuvoy

11-15-2012

I'm bad about being aggressive. I'm more comfortable trading back on an opponent than initiating trades. When I play Irelia especially, I'll jump in to return their aggression, and suddenly have a kill. I'm bad at realizing when I'm strong enough to trade/all-in well, and play far too passive because of it.

Also, I will farm for days without pushing objectives. I'm getting better about that one, though.

Suijinheki

11-15-2012

Overly aggressive style if I play ad (its a toplane mentality)
A little too afraid to push at times
Poor roam. I dont roam much if I play top. Need to get better at play making like go counterjungle and pressuring mid instead of zoning and farming.
Overly aggressive (I think my playstyle top leads me to constantly getting camped because i overextend ALOT although it does lead to alot of summoner spells burned by myself and others without deaths happening often)
Farming (goes with the over aggression. Typically i end games with around 30 less cs than I'd like to have because i miss them harassing or plan not csing)

dystopianlegend

11-15-2012

My flaw... I feel like I don't know who beats who and how or what to build (people get annoyed when I use boots of speed in ranked as vayne :P)
WHYYY!