Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ontheworld

11-15-2012

I suck at farming =/

lamyourz

11-15-2012

Following idiots it cause me to have a high death ratio despite my outstanding plays

holgs

11-15-2012

The most important aspects of a jungler:
1. Map Awareness
2. Decent Farm
3. Consistent Ganks

But I even though I main jungle, I only seem to manage 2 out of those 3 every game.

LuxOG

11-15-2012

minimap awareness

i put wards up and then get ranked anyway -.-

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I have two major problems.

First, lack of map awareness. As someone who frequently jungles. >.>

Secondly, if I'm not playing a bruiser/initiator (which I usually am) I get very timid about teamfighting, waffling around the edges of the fight.

Chicorie

11-15-2012

I can only really play support... and I have almost every champ.

So yeah... I can't jungle or carry. :<

AbyssionKnight

11-15-2012

Lack of patience.

I watch enough streams / read enough threads to understand what I should be doing in a game. The problem is I can't stand passive lanes. So if I see an opportunity I tend to leap on it, even if further examination would have shown their jungler was mia, a nearby ward just died, its bait, or my allies are out of position etc.

I don't do that all the time, but every so often I just lose my patience entirely and move into positions / attacks I shouldn't.

Demotion 101

11-15-2012

tend to tunnel vision

Rush Hour

11-15-2012

Lane mechanics. In unfavorable matchups I lack the adaptability to cope (except in the case of Singed, I win every matchup with Singed). With AP mids, I play too aggressively or too passively depending on the situation. I don't exploit situations to their potential; I usually realize after it's too late- "oh I could have killed their jungler there", or "damn, his flash was down I could have killed him if I flashed in there" or even worse "wow, I didn't flash there because I didn't expect Xin to do 10 million @#$#ing damage"

I also have trouble with trading bot-lane, I underestimate the damage and mechanics of some supports and get myself punished because of it.

That's it really... I have a really good knowledge of team fighting and positioning; my ability to start favorable fights and to never die as ADC are very well developed.

SheriffV2

11-15-2012

I spam the Caps Lock button, constantly. All the while I'm playing, I'm always subconsciously mashing my Caps Lock non-stop. :P