Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CobaltCobalt

11-15-2012

I like to gimp myself when i'm bored.

I play weak champs or counterpick myself to try and get better; to keep things interesting; to learn new things.

I was pretty good with old Evelynn. I've jungled some odd champs.

MoseyPoo

11-15-2012

When I go 13/0/0 then die once, I go on a feeding streak. D:
I talk too much and get chatkilled a ton too. lol

AL Penguin

11-15-2012

my last hitting depends on how "sharp" the shot is... so I do surprisingly well with AD tf and mf, but horrible with tristana and ez

Ardrovan

11-15-2012

My flaw seems to be i focus on too many stuff at the same time, my cs, harrasing my lane, denying cs, helping bot or top, but when i keep shifting my attention to other lanes, i end up not taking objectives, if i push my oponent out of lane, i push wave instead of taking turret i gank other lanes, and i end up losing mine

Siky

11-15-2012

I think play style always changes depending on champ and role.

ADC Tunnel-vision. Farming and Harassing takes up too much mindspace, so map awareness kind of goes to hell. That's why I have a support right? >_>

Jungler Good Guy attitude impairs judgement. As a jungler, I don't really want to get fed, I go into lane and initiate with any CC I have and once the target is low enough, I will run beside them or tank a tower hoping my team mate will finish. If I know I can save a team mate, no matter how good I am doing or how bad they are doing, even if I have Oracles, I will sack myself (probably not worth it most of the time).

Top Farm Happy. Ignore team in favor of farm and pushing unless I am running Tele and I have it up.

Mid Laziness to ward, I do so with every other role/position. Not even sure why I don't bother to ward when I'm mid, I even buy wards, I just don't place them anywhere for a long time lol.

OverDosedPanda

11-15-2012

My problem is that i always trust my team mates and believe they would do the same with me

Woozl

11-15-2012

I don't like to play as the champions I can play well as.

The Best Lulu NA

11-15-2012

forget to ward occassionally

Belenus7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

My flaw im only feel confident using bruisers, i try supports, ap carrys, ad carrys, junglers but i always end with negative results

Delicious Smores

11-15-2012

Terrible at CSing. I'm pretty good at knowing when to duel, but I always seem to just barely **** up my last hits.