Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Name one flaw about your playstyle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dailato

11-15-2012

I main support in ranked.

That's all I can really think of

Zetasphere

11-15-2012

Positioning. I don' zone when I should. Sometimes I extend too far and get caught out. Also I ignore Spidey Sense.

starrk144

11-15-2012

i either have great farm games or poor ones where all my auto attacks put the minions at 2hp. i swear its like farming is based on a tempo and im just off beat sometimes

Sir Arkalots

11-15-2012

for some reason, i cannot carry as most carrys. If a certain friend of mine plays naut in bot with me as ez, i do pretty decent, but i suck with Kog, vayne, mf, draven, cait, etc. i dont understand why, i just do bad as carries. Give me a support or tank and im amazing, but i suck at carries

TinyTavi

11-15-2012

I tend to just leave my lane at random when it gets boring, and so my tower always gets pushed pretty hard.

CBlazer

11-15-2012

I roam and gank too much.

"Born and raised" playing summoner levels 5-30 on LeBlanc. Roaming and ganking are permanently burned into my playstyle.

I'm also too stubborn about surrendering.

Rilsaur

11-15-2012

I'm too cautious

RockJockey

11-15-2012

My fatal flaw in my gameplay? If I don't know how to counter a certain champion and I start feeding, i don't change whatever it is I'm doing that gets me killed.

(Specifically, I don't know how to counter Leblanc. I kind of know her mechanics, but I still cant do anything to keep from being instakilled every time I go to lane. Vlad gives me trouble from time to time too. Perhaps if I played more cautiously.)

On the opposite side, I am really good at playing a kill-lane Tank. Nautilus and Leona are my favorites for this, I hold them still, my ADC kills them.

Soviet Swain approves learning to counter.
-Rockjockey

Ovelord Malzahar

11-15-2012

only play game at one speed - GO.

Don't know how to play from behind and end up feeding hard

I either go ham and get like a score of 9-3-1x

or I go 1-6-x

Need to be able to do more of the former. SEASON 3 GOAL

ZeroKuno

11-15-2012

If I get into a small argument outside of my gameplay my whole gameplay gets impaired and I lose the game for my team and feel like ****.

I have stopped watching the minimap less for some reason, my positioning isn't always the best anymore, lack of keeping up with changes.