Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kamu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Too passive.

FreedomOfSpeech

11-15-2012

I support.
I dont ward much other than dragon and baron midgame (depending on which support and how often their team travels together i sometimes dont bother because i cant ward safely and nobody will go with me) because i dont want to spend gold over-warding when i could get a shurelyas (making safely warding waaaaay easier if i get spotted as anything other than lulu or janna) or aegis.

Torturous

11-15-2012

I'm way too overaggressive from the jungle lol

PurpleFanta

11-15-2012

Forgetting to CS later in the game.

Forgetting there's other things than your own lane.

MW A55 Violator

11-15-2012

whenever I'm adc with sona I always zoom into her bewbs

Nuker X

11-15-2012

I get too much "peripheral vision". I look at the map too much or in other areas too much and I can tend to walk right into an enemy group and get myself killed. I guess thats the term.

Also, I always forget to use item's active abilities.

TruePoint

11-15-2012

I never listen to my thought process.

Me: "Hey, I probably shouldn't farm that wave up top because 5 of them are mia and it's between your two dead turrets. Oh yeah, there aren't any wards up here either."

Brain: "YOLO SWAG xX360MLGNOSCOPEXx GET THAT FARM"

Few seconds later

...You have been slain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Or my tendency to click on the minimap to path, but watch the place where I am going instead of myself. And then my screen flashes red, I reset the screen, and two people are on me.

TheSlappySlap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Misclicking and losing track of my champion causes more harm to close games than you'd think.

Tadrin

11-15-2012

I play too much duo queue as support with my ad friend.

Thus, I get too confident in my AD and even after a death I will keep pushing for engages because I know we can outplay them.

I end up throwing bot lane too hard because I know if we play right we can get the kill.

AlenKT

11-15-2012

My flaws:

- I sometimes have tunnel vission in the game/teamfights, so I lose awareness for some seconds.
- Sometimes I get so concentrated on some specific thing (chasing, escaping, timing baron/dragon smite) that I don't even see or listen map and pings.
- Sometimes I forget to ward properly.
- Sometimes I miss cs.

And sorry to all my partners for all these games we lost cause one of my flaws.