Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cF Dawgy

11-15-2012

I get particularly bamboozled at times after the laning phase where I don't know what the **** I should really be doing.

lmaonade200

11-15-2012

inconsistent mechanics

my last hits can range anywhere from 100 in 15 to like 30 in 15, sometimes it's just not in the cards for me

Reskk

11-15-2012

If i get fed early, I get overly aggressive and start doing poorly.

No Resets

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Inconsistent mechanics. Sometimes I'll destroy people, sometimes I'll miss all my skills or hit a creep or something, often happens when I'm clouded by my ego when I see the enemy laner do something even worse than me mechanically.

treef0rm

11-15-2012

Farming and split pushing too long as adc, and inconsistency. I need to know when I'm in the zone to play, and when i'm in that bad mood where im going to lay bad, and then play worse when I die.

As for adc part, I may take their last turret in bot lane, but as my team loses a 5v4 and their adc picks up some kills

forever living

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

When playing against a champion I really do not have the mind-set at that time to deal with I tend to get all disgruntled about it and my ability to play that match tends to drop. (Ex. Playing an ad champ like Draven in a blind pick match having the mind-set of playing aggressive then end up blind pick matched against blitz/Leona as the enemy support).

VitaminOWN

11-15-2012

I get greedy for farm and come to fights late because of that and when I play top I always have a dilemma if it's worth it to come to dragon or if my team doesn't need me and I can push my lead further in lane.

Zahaele

11-15-2012

I'm a trader, not a poker. ALL IN ALL THE TIME BABY

...So I'm not good with much mids. Particularly Orianna.

Also, gamesense. I'm getting better at that, but I still have my ****ups (SUPPORT JANNA NOTICES ENEMY TEAM TAKING DRAGON. SUPPORT JANNA STAYS AROUND DRAGON FOR SOME REASON. ENEMY TEAM KILLS DRAGON AND SUPPORT JANNA)

I also need to get a bit better at csing.

Fuzen kuden

11-15-2012

good thing:i will do anything for the shut down
bad thing:i will do ANYTHING for the shut down

treef0rm

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
I try to fight too much and die for no reason as a result.
It's only because you think you're going to do tons of damage no matter who you play