Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eliroo

11-15-2012

Last hitting while still being aggressive...

LEPICKLEZ

11-15-2012

I can get too focused and lose my lane because I forget to read actions hinting to a gank as a gabj

Ralamar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

When I get a few kills in lane, I stop last hitting and try to get more kills and fall behind.

Bullettime7

11-15-2012

I have a bad habit of trying to save people, often dying myself in the process.

Holds me back from carrying in solo queue. I can usually stomp but if I see a teammate in trouble, I tend to try to save them. Sometimes it works, otherwise it backfires completely.

Frezil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I'm just to damn good

TheXthDoctor

11-15-2012

My ADC last hitting needs improvement, although it's not terrible. I sometimes disengage fights too early when I perceive we're at a disadvantage, and often it leads to teammate death. When I jungle I have a tendency to ignore bot lane because it's usually the most warded. I usually forget wards too much during laning phase unless I'm in bot lane (either support or adc). During teamfights I try too hard to focus the squishies, and I usually end up with bad positioning because of it--the exception is when I'm a bruiser/tank who needs to be in the middle of the fight, but I'm talking about when I am the squishy carry who will get focused first. If I'm support/jungle, I forget about buying oracles a lot. I forget item actives with the exception of Wriggles' ward active (think Shurelya's, Randuin's, Locket, Gunblade, etc.).

Diagnosis

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
I try to force fights constantly when I perceive we're ahead, even if the fight is a bad one to take.

This, alongside with my general impatience during late game is the reason why RiotMixDJ, RiotAether, and others tell me that I have the strongest throwing arm at Riot.
WE ARE THE SAMe.

Silentium soluS

11-15-2012

I think we all have the panic flash problem here and there.

I get impatient with last hitting normally and have a bad habit of just AoE farming with spells, meaning I end up overpushing.

GON the Mage Guy

11-15-2012

Often times I make the erroneous decision to go back in and save someone in every role, even ones that generally should be the ones saved (ADC, AP Carry going back in and trying to save the support when the support sacked themselves to save the rest of the team).

I also spend more time away farming than I should sometimes, making the incorrect decision to split push when the group would have benefitted more.

Elsea

11-15-2012

I'm far too disinterested in farming and keep wanting to harass the enemy. Bad because I usually play mid and end up with 40 mana after 1 minute. Lolol.