Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nathanphetamine

11-15-2012

i would say playing too up and down. playing good for a few games then bad for a few games

Glumduk

11-15-2012

As I usually play initiators, I take the sorts of damn-fool chances that could get us all killed.

Tekkzy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Severe tunnel vision during fights. I won't see jungler's countergank even if we have it warded.

Vachvell

11-15-2012

I can only play one champion.

Cheeky Squid

11-15-2012

My mechanics are pretty poor. I have very bad reaction time; I often misclick things; I get confused in team fights sometimes and just choose the closest, most visible target to attack; I sometimes wildly miss skillshots when I'm trying to rush things. I try to be better at these things, but some of it is just my manual dexterity and no matter how hard I try my body just isn't that dexterous.

Kum4MeBro

11-15-2012

i have a few that i'm working on

1) i have good map awareness, but i lack faith in the map. sometimes i just refuse to believe that what's going on in the map is what's actually going on in the game i'm in.

2) when i'm mid and i have blue buff and it's about to run out, i let the other mid kill me so that i can come back and potentially reclaim it and restart the timer

3) whenever i get killed, i look at the little screen that describes what killed me and i personally verify the math by hand to make sure that it adds up to 100%. my team gets mad at me and accuses me of afk.

4) i like to play kog a lot, but people say that i play him wrong. my combo is E, Q, W, R, R, passive.

5) i don't have a mouse for my laptop....so there's that....

Gekiha

11-15-2012

I think I can get a kill when I am low, and olay in stupid situations. Such as i have all my abilities off cd on talon and think I can atleast kill 1 person before going back. Usually ends up with team raging at me when I die

Lord Gwyn

11-15-2012

Over-aggression, Tunnel Vision.

I can push a bit too far, keep the enemy under their turret, forget about all other things and focus on them, then proceed to get dropped by the enemy jungler.

Or, I can see a low health ADC or squishy, completely forget about the close by tanks, turrets, etc, and go in on them 1v1, get them, and get annihilated, or not get them and get annihilated altogether.

Ferr3t

11-15-2012

I play really aggressive and it usually pans out in the early game, but if I'm not fed enough to dive head first into the enemy and come out alive (I play bruisers so yeah) then I don't know how to turn it off.

Tejesh

11-15-2012

I have several.

I can't CS worth a ****.
I also have this really strange combination of being too passive at bad times, and then ultra aggresive at the WORST times.
Also, positioning in teamfights