Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Backup4now

11-15-2012

I don't communicate with the chat; I rely WAY too much on the belief that my allies can tell what's going on.

Yes, i'm poking them, no, i'm not initiating.

Yes, I initiated, no, i'm not poking.

Yes, I'm here, stand and fight because this is an easy two kills.

No, i'm not there yet, stop trying to fight without me.

Westlin

11-15-2012

I instantly jump in a fight when I see a teammate engage while were being chased. You will not peel them off of me if I have anything to say about it.
Also, I'm too passive in lane so I just get bullied although I'm working on this one trying to find a balance for each matchup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backup4now View Post
I don't communicate with the chat; I rely WAY too much on the belief that my allies can tell what's going on.

Yes, i'm poking them, no, i'm not initiating.

Yes, I initiated, no, i'm not poking.

Yes, I'm here, stand and fight because this is an easy two kills.

No, i'm not there yet, stop trying to fight without me.
You missed the point of this thread. Its about finding your flaws not blaming your allies.

Draiders

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

At times I just do stupid **** for no reason at all and look back afterward and thinking, "huh I think I just threw for no reason"

I usually try to redeem myself though be killing the target I need to 99% of the time during the fights though. Happens once every 5-6 games.

Edzter

11-15-2012

i just simply suck

coffee addict

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
I try to fight too much and die for no reason as a result.
but 1v1'ing the enemy ADC is like tradition man

xstrifex

11-15-2012

* I'm not bad at last hitting, but I can improve it.
* Keeping track of where the enemy jungler is during the early game.
* All-in engaging in an already losing fight - I should just cut our losses and go defend

Krazula

11-15-2012

I farm too much. Farming is a great reliable way to get gold, but I do it when I should in with the team in a fight sometimes. Sometimes I should be there, sometimes my team should let me finish the wave then meet up with them before engaging.

Often my team will start complaining that I'm not with them, sometimes this is my fault, sometimes there's. But its my fault often enough to consider it a serious flaw in my game.

MYDARKVAMP

11-15-2012

I can't last hit for **** with any kind of ap

Fouquet

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlin View Post
I instantly jump in a fight when I see a teammate engage while were being chased. You will not peel them off of me if I have anything to say about it.
Also, I'm too passive in lane so I just get bullied although I'm working on this one trying to find a balance for each matchup.

You missed the point of this thread. Its about finding your flaws not blaming your allies.
he isnt blaming his allies he is admitting that his communication skills with his team are flawed. i have a similar problem.

Bakabridget

11-15-2012

If I start out poorly, I often give up and cannot play well for the rest of the match.

Or if a certain champ kills me multiple times or has no deaths, i'll focus them in teamfights even if they're not a key target. I know it's a bad idea but I just can't help it. I hate the idea of someone finishing the game with a perfect score.