Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehJackAttack

11-15-2012

My only flaw is constantly being matched with 4 TERRIBLE PLAYERS.

</troll>

Seriously though, I have a problem with being overaggressive. This works out great when I'm snowballing, but I need to learn to hit the "off" switch when I get behind.

CartmanAntics

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I sacrifice early game all the time. When laning, I buy gp10 or go for full build when dorans might be better. When jungling, I go for guaranteed gold in farm and counterjungling rather than risking falling behind with unsuccessful ganks.

nMooSe

11-15-2012

If nothing is going on, I'll try to make something happen

(risky initiate, backdoor towers, just go farm, pokepokepoke)

A good 30% of the time it makes something really bad happen...

Talyse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

When I jungle, I normally only jungle when with at least a few friends or duo queue, and in result I gank their lanes a lot more/only, since I know they'll actually react and go in with me when I come into the lane with burnout going and my finger on the exhaust key. In result the randoms in the game start dissing on me for being bad even though they never tried to go in with me on the ganks. >_>

When I ADC, I get too obsessed with harassing, and when laning phase is over my CS is abysmal at best. :c

Krathios

11-15-2012

I am awful at using items. I always just get so wrapped up in the fight that I never remember to use them. If I could ever learn to do this, I would have a complete solid game.

marclops

11-15-2012

Even when last hitting and not using my abilities to farm a lot of times my lane ends up pushed because I harass the enemy champion, zone them, but then end up getting ganked.

Gath Immortal

11-15-2012

poor teamfighting mostly, going in and backing out at the wrong times, bad positioning staying aware of multiple enemies.

Also playing overly safe when i should be stomping my lane, like going talon vs zyra. I should be able to wreck that lane but my experience tells me to play safe, so if i fall behind my team gets irritated with me.

Ixmel

11-15-2012

All of the above. Too aggressive, bad at warding, tunnel vision, horrid skill shot aim, bad at calling MIA, etc.

Better play Jayce some more.

Strados

11-15-2012

when i play ADC (which i totally shouldn't because it's my worst rol) i tend to not be agressive enough and when i do, i lose a bounch of CS.

Also in really big teamfight where everyone is gathered together in a small zone, sometimes I get distracted and find myself rightclicking everywhere with no idea where my champion is or if I'm getting hit xD

Slotted Pig

11-15-2012

recalling in lane