Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pissy Willy

11-15-2012

I don't have one. I'm perfect.

Vesh

Game Designer

11-15-2012
4 of 15 Riot Posts

I try to force fights constantly when I perceive we're ahead, even if the fight is a bad one to take.

This, alongside with my general impatience during late game is the reason why RiotMixDJ, RiotAether, and others tell me that I have the strongest throwing arm at Riot.

Zenbear

11-15-2012

I probably play too carefully. I've missed a lot of easy kills that way.

SliceSabre

11-15-2012

I get tunnelvision on people I'm trying to kill and tend to leave my team-mates to die.

I'm god awful at last hitting.

When playing tanks/off-tanks I tend to hold back on crashing into a fight when I should or holding back when I shouldn't.

Claudialicious

11-15-2012

last hit, I think its really boring

Epictues

11-15-2012

dont start off serious right away and make stupid early game mistakes.
(ie trying to take it chill, eating something and sitting back early game, and my opponent and his jungler come out all hopped up on crack and mountain dew, and blitz kill me under my tower)

I initiate dives, assuming people in random games are going to have my back. dives in lower elo randoms = ur dieng alone

Xephen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

When I see an opening I go for it if I know my lane can get the kill.
The bad thing is I wait and watch so hard that I do not type in time to let the team now what is about to happen.
I rely on the other person knowing what I am about to do too much.

malkalus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

i sometimes try to help people live who i know are going to die and die trying to save them

Ginga

Recruiter

11-15-2012

I have a tendency to be ultra paranoid when playing against Vayne. She always finds a way to crawl back up at disgusting pace whenever I shut her down.

Also, I have a tendency to kill myself trying to save allies who are caught out of position...worse, I have the tendency to harass the enemy in such a way to make my allies think I'm doing a hard engage...causing an obviously bad teamfight and costing us the game.

Blaine Tog

11-15-2012

I get tunnel vision sometimes. I also tend to ignore my gut, engaging when I just KNOW the jungler is waiting in the lane bush (and sure enough, here comes Olaf -_- ).