Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isidius

11-15-2012

I split my focus between roles, and play every champion, leading to a scenario where i can play each champion at a certain level, but can only play a couple at a consistently good level.

Cuz1972

11-15-2012

I'm not very good.

FilthySaint

11-15-2012

My inability to control my rage when other players continue to make the same mistakes over and over in the same game.

HabeQuiddam

11-15-2012

Usually I can't actually carry a game too well even if I have an amazing score. I've got a lot of games where my score was good and I did the most damage on my team, but we still lost. I think it's just the pressure of carrying when there's no alternative source of damage is hard for me to deal with, and I fold under it. I'm practicing to get better at it though.

It helps if I don't play a main carry role, but since I play a lot of normals, I'm hesitant to leave it in the hands of someone I don't know.

tHeWh1Z

11-15-2012

I focus too much on K/D/A and not enough on communicating with my team well.

With that said, I also never communicate. I am usually silent all game.

GLaD0S

11-15-2012

I tend to facecheck. :'(

oil lord

11-15-2012

Mine is going way too overkill and burning every single spell I can just to make sure that i get the kill.

Layla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I play too cautiously. I panic when I'm under heavy focus, so I never make big plays or take huge risks. It loses games sometimes. >>

Sourpatch

11-15-2012

I get kind of antsy about team fights, which is why I am generally bad with AD melee champs :[ Though I can do amazing and be VERY calm with some other very hectic in fights champions.

General Farsight

11-15-2012

I don't play to win, I play not to lose. Meaning, I usually won't die in lane, but I also won't get kills or really manage to prevent my opponent from farming... it works well if I outscale my enemy, I suppose, but usually, it means I will be depending on the rest of my team for a lot late game.