Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

neverlucky

11-15-2012

I focus on objectives too much. So many times have I died trying to get that last hit on a tower or attempting to steal an enemy blue buff.

VöX

11-15-2012

I'll go with, my ability to get matched with the most ridiculous group of ******* in this community.

Ruahi

11-15-2012

i forget where my team is sometimes
there are with me
we are getting ready to engage
then they bugger off cuz it is taking too long
i engage
.....fck where did my team go?

Hughes De Payens

11-15-2012

Occasional hestitations that lose me kills coupled with over-aggression during hopeless scenarios, so I lose out and feed in unnecessary ways sometimes. This isn't a constant problem, and is usually more of an issue when I'm already losing due to one of these two mistakes to begin with.

tom641

11-15-2012

I'm sometimes too careful in how I play, which gets me poked to death and makes it harder to stay relevant later into the game.

Ripstar

11-15-2012

Mine's similar to the OP. I am very inconsistent in my games, but then again I play top lane in my ranked team, and top is very "swingy", meaning that a jungler gank or a misplay is all it takes to basically give one side a huge advantage. I also have a tendency to play a bunch of different champions, so I tend not to focus on getting very good with one specific champ. Something I'm trying to work on for S3.

ihaveapotion

11-15-2012

i expect to much out of teammates and play accordingly, thus sometimes wasting effort.

OriginalJack

11-15-2012

I'm too passive. I don't go for kills and try to out farm the enemy too often even on champs that don't have as good a late game as my opponent.

Mxie

11-15-2012

I've got several, but since I can only name one:

Using items. I swear I forget to use them all the time. Wards, potions, DFG, Zhonya's, Shurelya's, all of them. Unless I'm specifically thinking about wards, or potions during the very early part of lane phase, or if I have a specific, predetermined plan (like Morgana ult -> Zhonya's) I'll either use the item at a terrible time or outright forget I have it.

Soup Miner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Greg.

I gave one of my flaws a name.