Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Golbat

11-15-2012

I'm not the best at lasthitting, and sometimes i am over aggressive and I farm even worse without getting a kill.

Jaystander

11-15-2012

The biggest flaw in my playstyle is that I play too passive, particularly mid and top. I don't press my advantage when I have it and as a result I don't shutdown the other laner when I have the opportunity.

ShacĂ´ Bot

11-15-2012

Last hitting. Just not my strength which is why I prefer gankers and AoE farmers and absolutely suck at adc.

Nhero

11-15-2012

I click too much and mess up tryna kill even though I can auto-hit anyway.
Really bad habit...

20thCenturyFaux

QA Analyst

11-15-2012
3 of 15 Riot Posts

I get too aggressive and, separately, lose track of the enemy jungler

Doctor Tam

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
I try to fight too much and die for no reason as a result.
But if you get even one kill then its "worth it".

MyopicMagikarp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I have too many flaws to pick just one...lol. I suppose I'll just go with map awareness. I'm terrible at paying attention to where people are and when objectives are up.

IHIoudini

11-15-2012

late game i wont make any calls cause i assume people already know what im about to do.

Such League Wow

11-15-2012

I have a real issue on gauging danger levels properly, knowing when I can trade and come out ahead, etc. Combine that with my OCD need to get every last hit possible, and that means that I will put myself in harm's way, knowing full well that I will lose a lot of health, just to last hit a minion. I'm trying to work on that :3

MicroGodrad

11-15-2012

My map awarness is terrible. To the point where there is almost no point warding, because I'm not going to notice the entire team comming gank me unless someone pings it.

I get a little kill-happy sometimes if I'm playing a champion that snowballs well, such as Kat or Riven, so I try to steal kills from people that really need them when I'm already legendary. However, sometimes I notice this, and stop.

My biggest flaw however, it awful play on purple team. Say I'm going Akali on blue team, and I go 8/0/4, if the exact same things happen, same teammates, same plays, everything, I'd go 3/0/1 on purple team. It's that bad, and I even play on unlocked camera.