Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Name one flaw about your playstyle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReLLik5150

11-15-2012

My flaw is that I have a lot of higher elo friends in the 1900 range so I am used to a very quick reacting team with faced paced decision making. This makes it harder in normals or lower elo because sometimes I will react to something instantaneously expecting the same quick reaction from my team,but it doesn't always work. It's basically I need to play more to the level of speed the game is currently following.

P.S. this is not a knock on normal or lower elo players just something that I have noticed.

Krakkeneatu

11-15-2012

My flaw is probably not being sure of myself. Like I will have a perfect opportunity to make a play but then I will be like,"what if X happens" and then I lose my chance or jump in late and fail. And I always seem to hit a hair too early when trying to last hit But I'm just a casual player, so I guess it's ok haha

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

11-15-2012

Massive case of tunnel vision; it's horrendous. I'll get a warning ping on the enemy jungler (due to wards) warning about a gank and I'll still stay in lane, mindlessly last-hitting.

OrangeNBlueFish

11-15-2012

I'm always overagressive and end up underfarmed unless I am completely unable to harass and am forced to play passive

NotoriousBLT

11-15-2012

I tend to either be way too cautious or way too aggressive. I have a really hard time keeping a middle ground.

Jetstream417

11-15-2012

Map awareness when I'm killing Wraiths and they push bot hard.

For some reason I tend to stay and kill wraiths instead of saving my tower.

Need to work on this 100%

Real Stronk

11-15-2012

I have a hard time just letting someone die and not trying to help them. Even when I know it will likely mean I die.

Appalonise

11-15-2012

I take criticism about as well as rape.

Have fun "initiating", bot.

TheEnygma

11-15-2012

Purple side.

Bane of my LoL existence

Agg

11-15-2012

After about 4 mistakes, either by myself or my team, I go full tilt. This almost never ends well. The fact that I can't say "this never ends well" only makes me want to do it after fewer mistakes.

edit: I will also hop on board the stupid train by trying to help a teammate who's just made an egregious positioning or other error.