Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReLLik5150

11-15-2012

My flaw is that I have a lot of higher elo friends in the 1900 range so I am used to a very quick reacting team with faced paced decision making. This makes it harder in normals or lower elo because sometimes I will react to something instantaneously expecting the same quick reaction from my team,but it doesn't always work. It's basically I need to play more to the level of speed the game is currently following.

P.S. this is not a knock on normal or lower elo players just something that I have noticed.

Krakkeneatu

11-15-2012

My flaw is probably not being sure of myself. Like I will have a perfect opportunity to make a play but then I will be like,"what if X happens" and then I lose my chance or jump in late and fail. And I always seem to hit a hair too early when trying to last hit But I'm just a casual player, so I guess it's ok haha

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

11-15-2012

Massive case of tunnel vision; it's horrendous. I'll get a warning ping on the enemy jungler (due to wards) warning about a gank and I'll still stay in lane, mindlessly last-hitting.

OrangeNBlueFish

11-15-2012

I'm always overagressive and end up underfarmed unless I am completely unable to harass and am forced to play passive

NotoriousBLT

11-15-2012

I tend to either be way too cautious or way too aggressive. I have a really hard time keeping a middle ground.

Jetstream417

11-15-2012

Map awareness when I'm killing Wraiths and they push bot hard.

For some reason I tend to stay and kill wraiths instead of saving my tower.

Need to work on this 100%

Real Stronk

11-15-2012

I have a hard time just letting someone die and not trying to help them. Even when I know it will likely mean I die.

Appalonise

11-15-2012

I take criticism about as well as rape.

Have fun "initiating", bot.

TheEnygma

11-15-2012

Purple side.

Bane of my LoL existence

Agg

11-15-2012

After about 4 mistakes, either by myself or my team, I go full tilt. This almost never ends well. The fact that I can't say "this never ends well" only makes me want to do it after fewer mistakes.

edit: I will also hop on board the stupid train by trying to help a teammate who's just made an egregious positioning or other error.