Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

11-19-2012

I hate having to buy boots, so much.

So . . . much.

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I don't play for fun.

Shin0bu

11-19-2012

I hate building non-damage items. With Amumu I hate buying my Frozen Heart (no matter how much it helps me), and by the end of the game I'm always trying to build a Deathcap.

I also hate using item moves like DFG or Shurelya's, it's a noob thing to say but I just don't like having to manage what is practically another moveset...

sebsauve34

11-19-2012

When I win my lane, I try to roam and let my opponents farm back up or even take a free turret. When I come back, they kill me.

Toofie

11-19-2012

I am a support player, and my biggest flaw is that i will always try to help a teamate in trouble even when it is his own fault for getting caught out. I can't help myself but try to help them out and instead of giving the enemy one kill, i give them two. :3

Glaan

11-19-2012

I run away from Maokais almost exclusively in a 1v1 situation, even when he starts at like 25% health.
I've seen too many really really good maokais annihilate everyone around them when they have no health to ever risk it.
even when I know that the maokai i'm playing against is terrible, I run away every time.

Assuming other people pay as much attention to the map as I do, thusly I forget to call MIAs sometimes.

also: Clicking on the Minimap by mistake when I'm running away. "Oh what's that Summoner? you want to run towards the enemy all of a sudden? okay!"

NamKim

11-19-2012

Only one?

Well, my biggest flaw is not knowing what to do at times, especially during mid-game. During the laning phase, I know to last hit, gank with the jungler, ward, etc. Once lanes break, I am usually very lost in what to do. This is when I make most of my mistakes. Maybe I should continue farming or maybe I should go to another lane to help out or something. I'm usually very lost what to do. Often times, I think even my team has no idea what to do during this phase.

Once it gets to late game (if we get to late game), I usually know roughly what to do.

pro crastinat0r

11-19-2012

tunnel vision, lock screen, and somethings in teamfights I just mash buttons and hope they die

Fenrs

11-19-2012

I'm terrible at focusing in big fights. Whenever it happens, my brain spazzes out and I don't see individual champions, just lots of things happening at once.

I Like Tanks

11-19-2012

To get my game on, I put on a Batman mask.
My mask makes me squint a bit, so it limits my vision.

Also, when I'm in Batman-mode, I need to say "I'M BATMAN!" in the /all chat every minute.
Keeping track of the time takes away a portion of my concentration and often encourages the other players to say rude comments to me.