Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Name one flaw about your playstyle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

11-19-2012

I hate having to buy boots, so much.

So . . . much.

OH NO ITS LU BU

11-19-2012

I don't play for fun.

Shin0bu

11-19-2012

I hate building non-damage items. With Amumu I hate buying my Frozen Heart (no matter how much it helps me), and by the end of the game I'm always trying to build a Deathcap.

I also hate using item moves like DFG or Shurelya's, it's a noob thing to say but I just don't like having to manage what is practically another moveset...

sebsauve34

Recruiter

11-19-2012

When I win my lane, I try to roam and let my opponents farm back up or even take a free turret. When I come back, they kill me.

Toofie

11-19-2012

I am a support player, and my biggest flaw is that i will always try to help a teamate in trouble even when it is his own fault for getting caught out. I can't help myself but try to help them out and instead of giving the enemy one kill, i give them two. :3

Glaan

11-19-2012

I run away from Maokais almost exclusively in a 1v1 situation, even when he starts at like 25% health.
I've seen too many really really good maokais annihilate everyone around them when they have no health to ever risk it.
even when I know that the maokai i'm playing against is terrible, I run away every time.

Assuming other people pay as much attention to the map as I do, thusly I forget to call MIAs sometimes.

also: Clicking on the Minimap by mistake when I'm running away. "Oh what's that Summoner? you want to run towards the enemy all of a sudden? okay!"

NamKim

11-19-2012

Only one?

Well, my biggest flaw is not knowing what to do at times, especially during mid-game. During the laning phase, I know to last hit, gank with the jungler, ward, etc. Once lanes break, I am usually very lost in what to do. This is when I make most of my mistakes. Maybe I should continue farming or maybe I should go to another lane to help out or something. I'm usually very lost what to do. Often times, I think even my team has no idea what to do during this phase.

Once it gets to late game (if we get to late game), I usually know roughly what to do.

pro crastinat0r

11-20-2012

tunnel vision, lock screen, and somethings in teamfights I just mash buttons and hope they die

Fenrs

11-20-2012

I'm terrible at focusing in big fights. Whenever it happens, my brain spazzes out and I don't see individual champions, just lots of things happening at once.

I Like Tanks

11-20-2012

To get my game on, I put on a Batman mask.
My mask makes me squint a bit, so it limits my vision.

Also, when I'm in Batman-mode, I need to say "I'M BATMAN!" in the /all chat every minute.
Keeping track of the time takes away a portion of my concentration and often encourages the other players to say rude comments to me.