Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Name one flaw about your playstyle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eruresto

11-19-2012

Freezing lanes and last hitting near my turret.

swilson

11-19-2012

My frustration goes off the charts when a team mate does something I dont understand.

Also not being able to read a situation to know whether to peel for my carries or dive on the enemy carries when playing a fighter.

Manny Rocks

11-19-2012

i cant play support for my life

Hassohappa

11-19-2012

I don't deal well with people I see do stupid things. If you lose top lane and I'm bot I will not likely say anything about it, but if you're playing jungle and you come to gank my lane at 20% hp and give my lane opponent double duffs it definitely has a negative impact on how I play.

Doxkid

11-19-2012

I like moving with great speed. I mean, seriously...I need to go, go,go, go gogogo gotta go fast!
Gotta go fast!
Gotta go faster, faster, fasterfasterfaster!

Saedryn

11-19-2012

I fall off late game. It's just in my mindset -- I suck at team-fights. I will win my lane 9 out of 10 times, but I will go 10-1, THINK I'm overpowered and throw the game by biting off more than I can chew.

GirlsD3adMonster

11-19-2012

i dont suck at last hitting, but i could improve on it a LOT. I miss so many of them by 20 or so hp...my own stupid fault

Treshure

11-19-2012

I usually fail to register what the enemy champion can really do to me, and I get punished from that result.

Ron Fendo

11-19-2012

When I get frustrated my play suffers and I start making stupid decisions.

fromancer

11-19-2012

im a decent player i carry my weight but i'll admit alot of times i'll miss read ques from my team mates and face plant im either to aggro or to passive.