Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eruresto

11-19-2012

Freezing lanes and last hitting near my turret.

swilson

11-19-2012

My frustration goes off the charts when a team mate does something I dont understand.

Also not being able to read a situation to know whether to peel for my carries or dive on the enemy carries when playing a fighter.

Manny Rocks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

i cant play support for my life

Hassohappa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I don't deal well with people I see do stupid things. If you lose top lane and I'm bot I will not likely say anything about it, but if you're playing jungle and you come to gank my lane at 20% hp and give my lane opponent double duffs it definitely has a negative impact on how I play.

Doxkid

11-19-2012

I like moving with great speed. I mean, seriously...I need to go, go,go, go gogogo gotta go fast!
Gotta go fast!
Gotta go faster, faster, fasterfasterfaster!

Saedryn

11-19-2012

I fall off late game. It's just in my mindset -- I suck at team-fights. I will win my lane 9 out of 10 times, but I will go 10-1, THINK I'm overpowered and throw the game by biting off more than I can chew.

GirlsD3adMonster

11-19-2012

i dont suck at last hitting, but i could improve on it a LOT. I miss so many of them by 20 or so hp...my own stupid fault

Treshure

11-19-2012

I usually fail to register what the enemy champion can really do to me, and I get punished from that result.

Ron Fendo

11-19-2012

When I get frustrated my play suffers and I start making stupid decisions.

fromancer

11-19-2012

im a decent player i carry my weight but i'll admit alot of times i'll miss read ques from my team mates and face plant im either to aggro or to passive.