Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malsvir

11-19-2012

Tunnel vision and thinking all the champs i play are singed....apparently lulu is in fact not a tank.

AntHill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I am a greedy mofo. I forget to look for team both mine and enemy to follow up with me or to come and 5 man my greedy ass. I need to change this in order to move ahead in the ladders at all.

MasouAyumu

11-19-2012

I always activate turret aggro, even if I can't get the kill, which I usually don't.

Oichi

11-19-2012

The biggest flaw in my playstyle is probably being too passive at times. I tend to need someone im playing with talk me up into actually being aggressive. It sucks when I get harassed and just run away from it almost instantly, its like showing weakness haha.

Nevrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Bad positioning. I like to be the guy who suddenly appears at the back of the enemy team... Usually right about the time my team has decided not to commit!

TheMistheart

11-19-2012

My largest probem is probably the fact I stagnate with some of my champions, instead of pushing myself to be better.

Makhiavelli

11-19-2012

I get bored VERY quickly against a passive/farm lanes and start making stupid plays just for excitement.

Numalex

11-19-2012

Pushing down towers. I love playing mid champs but I cant push towers as well with them. I find when I play a tank or adc I win many more games because I am aggressive about pushing. Even though mid is my favorite place to play I cant push my team to take map objectives as AP like I can when I start tanking a tower or am able to push it solo quickly.

Crank Shape

11-19-2012

Mainly farming and trading damage.

Lately, I've been trying to punish the enemy for taking last hits by auto-attacking them. I focus on this a little more than I should because I'll miss a creep or two.

I also don't roam as much as I should when playing against a passive lane. I've been practicing this, but I always feel like I'm going to miss out on creep score and get behind if I don't get a kill in another lane.

Crank Shape

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numalex View Post
Pushing down towers. I love playing mid champs but I cant push towers as well with them. I find when I play a tank or adc I win many more games because I am aggressive about pushing. Even though mid is my favorite place to play I cant push my team to take map objectives as AP like I can when I start tanking a tower or am able to push it solo quickly.
Heimer mid bro, or just go ad mid like talon or lee :P