Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nularia

11-15-2012

Everyone has one.

Mine?

The inability to consistently play at my best. I can have games where I got 0/6/2 then turn around the very next game and score an 8/0/9.

I also have a tendency to farm TOO much.. to the point I don't push objectives like I need to.

What's yours?

Edit:

I'm glad to see this thread has gotten a fair bit amount of use, now do what i'm trying to do, reflect on it. Maybe post a sticky-note on your computer screen (Off to the side of course) with what your flaw is, look at it several times, remind yourself. And improve

Kelly Price

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

My flaw is over-aggression.

Fairly self-explanatory. I initiate trades too often, I don't bait their abilities properly, I push too hard, and I just don't know how to cool off and win the lane in the long run.

I've been getting over it, though, slowly, yet steadily. I was going against a Jax as Irelia, and learned some valuable lessons about making sure his E was down before using a combo, and making sure I let him initiate trades on my terms by baiting with auto-attacks.

It was a fun and easy game, too.

jak36

11-15-2012

i tend to not look at the minimap. and then get mad at myself for not looking at the minimap. i dont play with sound either tho

Ixbpoqdxl

11-15-2012

Tunnelvision.

SpAceWaffLeS

11-15-2012

My "it's always worth it" attitude.

Tower dive all day.

I'm 10-0, their support 0-10?

Tower dive for a 1 for 1... so down.

Ebline

11-15-2012

Mine is being obsessed with arbitrary self-imposed rules when I mid, like it not being a good game if my tower takes any damage or I die. I really need to cut that **** out and clutch and risk more.

AjabikiFTW

11-15-2012

Mine is not focusing on farm, sometimes I won't get a minion kill for 2-3 minutes because I'm trying to harass (unsucessfully).

Desmond Law

11-15-2012

Minions! They all must be slain by my hand!

Vsin

11-15-2012

I'm godawful at 1v1 lanes. Basically all I can do is sit back and farm; any pressure at all will cause me to fall apart like wet tissue. Usually I can recover by the time the midgame rolls around, but if you're miles behind in the laning phase you probably won't end up being of much help.

Rukifellth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

When I know the champion I'm using counters theirs, I get super agressive. Then next thing I know it's 20 minutes in and I barely have 50 cs.