Prove your time: obscure old LoL facts

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Zilean's ultimate had no duration, you could essentially GA everyone on your team

Bolby

11-16-2012

Kayle's ult had a 6 second duration.

This one lasted a while. But knock-ups used to be extremely glitched, far more often than not. This sent the victim skyhigh for 5+ seconds.

Heimer had 3 turrets.

Janna's tornado lasted .75 seconds.

Teemo did not have stored shrooms.

I could keep going....

Evolnemesis

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goth Skunk View Post
Heimerdinger used to have 5 turrets.
It was 6 actually when he was released... they nerfed him to 3 shortly after that.

My fact is that Shaco's twin used to stack any auras that were on Shaco, including multiple sunfires which also stacked so you would get hit by 4-6 sunfires at once easily.

Lachoneus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

All the champions were free every week, then store came online and the champs stopped being free.

Jax's passive used to give him 15% more AD from AD items and he was incredible. Then they changed something (I don't know what) and he became worthless.

Release udyr... First game against bots i ever lost. It was a custom game since Co-op vs AI wasn't out.

Butos

11-16-2012

It used to be Protoss vs Protoss

Kyf116Vini

11-16-2012

shaco´s boxes lasted 90 sec. AP shaco :'c

Fishous

11-16-2012

The oldest I can remember is Corki's blind being taken away =(

Losing bot games wasn't uncommon.

RadMage

11-16-2012

i was around when irelia was first realeased and no one knew she was broken as all hell.

only me.

Dangarembga

11-16-2012

wards used to tank 3 tower shots. With enough wards it was possible to get mid tower before minions spawned (teleport also helped by making the ward invulnerable)

Quacker

11-16-2012

TF teleport used to be on his e. Jax could dodge turret.Heimerginder had 6 turrets. The original sword of divine was used to counter jax and dodges. Minions used to do a lot more damage. Zhonya Ring, Innervating Locket. I can go on,