Prove your time: obscure old LoL facts

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hiter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

lee sin had a glitch that allowed him to do double or triple damage tempest if you managed to smash the keys fast enough 0_0, he was able to clear the old wraith and wolves in 1 second -_-

Blundy Cat

11-15-2012

garen was announced with an all new resource system that had yet to be used in league, and then came out resourceless.

iG0D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Someone call Guinsoo

OwnedDotCom

11-15-2012

This game used to be good

AL Penguin

11-15-2012

Ryze used to have the AP-mana conversion and his ult gave gim 50 extra AP + 50% AoE damage

dat is some crazy shiz

Reitokage

11-15-2012

the first ever art spotlight was Karma.

IM Violet

11-15-2012

A long time ago hiem could put 2 turrets in front of the nexus and block minions untill super minions came out thus removing his turrets would cause 300-400 plus minions to push down mid and win the game.

Dont believe me "GOOGLE"

Numba Wan Kenobi

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryy View Post
You call that "old"??

Blitz's arm grab wasn't a skill shot, if you had sight you clicked on the champion and pulled them.
Janna's shield's buff (increased AD) was affected by AP.
I think you win lol, that is quite old indeed.

Anyhow, I can only think of 2 things to throw my 2 cents in this thread (that have not yet been said):

1. The day LeBlanc was released, she could literally insta-kill any champion with Q-R combo at lvl 6.

Sure, she can still do this if she hits full combo at lvl 6 (Q>R>W>E>Ignite>AAs), but this is with full combo and still some champions like Galio/Morg can survive it.

Before, she could do this with only Q-R and nothing could survive it

This was hotfixed by Riot less than 2 hours after her release! I managed to play 1 or 2 matches with her on pre-hotfix state (not knowing she was broken, I just liked her kit and insta-bought her the second she got released ) and boy, the massacre was unreal

2. When Akali was released, she became the first champion that wasnt broken on release, as in, she didnt get nerfed until over a year later where she got nerfed only because Dominion appeared and people realized a spellvamp-stacking Akali was quite strong there (and started warping it to SR with great success).

So Riot nerfed Akali and Spellvamp due to that

Thats all I remember (that has not been said already)

EDIT: I know Sunfire-stacking was mentioned but not sure if it has been mentioned that you could stack Sunfires on Eve and the aura would proc on enemies but you would not be revealed trolly but hilarious!

EDIT #2: Another funny thing I just remembered that Im not sure if it has been said already: You used to be able to block skillshots with Wards most popular ward-blocking trick being blocking Rammus's powerball by dropping a Ward in his path

Osirris

11-15-2012

Xin Zhao broke the game.

RanmanReborn

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryy View Post
Blitz's arm grab wasn't a skill shot, if you had sight you clicked on the champion and pulled them..
Good lord.