Prove your time: obscure old LoL facts

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

TF's Gate used to be a "regular" ability.

ChampionSlayer77

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

j4 used to be able to follow people who used flash when he was in the jump animation of his ulti

Squl

11-15-2012

At one point, there existed a meta where each lane was solo, and there would be a jungler and a "roamer"

A "roamer" was someone like eve and alistar (most popular examples) who were capable of ganks with little to no farm

It was the darkest time in the meta...

Senoshu

11-15-2012

I don't know if I was around for it but I haven't seen anyone mention the lack of CDR cap causing Karthus to have a 7~9 second CD on his ult.

starrk144

11-15-2012

CV was useful and rally was a thing

c0ltron

11-15-2012

Minions used to be able to block attacks. They would occasionally still do this for months after it was removed due to a bug.

BeQuickOrBeDead

11-15-2012

Patch days were hell.

I mean really bad.

Herchey

11-15-2012

Gangplank used to get more than 20 gold with level 5 Parrrley kills. And when GP10's stacked with him....
Also, no one mentioned you could shoot Tibbers and Heimer turrets with the Raise Morale skill. Sad.

Bus Driver

11-15-2012

OH I GOT ONE
Everyone said that Shen, Galio and Rammus were the only tanks because they had taunts
GOOD ONE

Frenzied Ice

11-15-2012

shotgunning ashe volley, that sh*t was op.