( ͡° ʖ ͡°) Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes. Together we can stop this. Pl

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AtheneIsGay

2 Weeks Ago

helo my name is dongerino pasterino ヽ༼ຈلຈ༽ノ, i am 69 year old donger from imaqtmeatloaf's stream . 420 years ago i was kidnapped and put into a donger concentration camp for 9001 years. 1 year ago, imaqtlasagne and imaqtpie invaded the camp and rescued me. now i work as teacherino, passing down the wisdom of ( ͡° ʖ ͡°) to young dongers.

Brent Rambo II

2 Weeks Ago

You think they get seconds in Africa?

They don't even get a first meal, man

AtheneIsGay

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent Rambo II View Post
You think they get seconds in Africa?

They don't even get a first meal, man
Guys pls stop with this spam, its not helping QT and is also not helping my internet. You guys are such a bunch of twelve year olds and have no ****ing maturity. Jesus stop spamming, and I swear to God if this gets copy and pasted I will kill a baby.

The Snow Man

2 Weeks Ago

Are you saying two minutes pass In 60 seconds?

LukeTheSheppy

2 Weeks Ago

Hi my name ist Sergei. Sorry for bad england. I started bronzer II but from watch trick2g sterm everyday i climb to PLat 8. Everyday i walk 20 miles frozen tundra to stream leagu of legion on 1980 Dell computer processor. I left my wife and the vodka make me become alcoholic and i need stream supporter for helps. Please no copy pastaerino dongerino cappucino reno nevadarino bongerino plz.

AtheneIsGay

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeTheSheppy View Post
Hi my name ist Sergei. Sorry for bad england. I started bronzer II but from watch trick2g sterm everyday i climb to PLat 8. Everyday i walk 20 miles frozen tundra to stream leagu of legion on 1980 Dell computer processor. I left my wife and the vodka make me become alcoholic and i need stream supporter for helps. Please no copy pastaerino dongerino cappucino reno nevadarino bongerino plz.
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼Sorry, I've dropped my bag of Doritos™ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ► ▼ ◄ ◄ ▲▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ◄ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►

AtheneIsGay

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Snow Man View Post
Are you saying two minutes pass In 60 seconds?
qtpie, this is your dad here. I just wanted to say how proud of you I am son, always hiding in your room playing your video games, talking to your internet friends. Your mom and I think that's swell and we just wanted to let you know we love you. As you kids say, pls no copy dadderino

The Snow Man

2 Weeks Ago

Lmao, no have pcerino pls buy new Juan.

Xordis

2 Weeks Ago

qtpie, this is your dad here. I just wanted to say how proud of you I am son, always hiding in your room playing your video games, talking to your internet friends. Your mom and I think that's swell and we just wanted to let you know we love you. As you kids say, pls no copy dadderino