Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dlorn

11-15-2012

For the buyback issue, would it be possible to allow you to sell an incorrectly purchased item for full price until you A. take damage or B. use an ability/cast a spell? It wouldn't solve possible abuse with GP10 items, but it would solve all the GA/CDR issues.

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbadabruin View Post
Yup! To help streamline purchasing you can even buy straight from the search bar by pressing "Enter".

And yup again, Buying/Selling sounds have been upgraded too. =)
That sounds like it'll cause some accidental buying...

violetsandpiper

11-15-2012

Is there a chance that with the new UI you guys have added in the ability to see friendly summoner spell and ult cooldowns, like the one from spectator mode?

Playingit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

you sould put in a favoriting in the store so we dont have to look for what we dont want we have it instead of a recommended build

Genorok

11-15-2012

I was really hoping that they would have added a feature to let you swap the hub from bottom to top if you would like. It sure would help if on the purple team. Oh well.

Raphpro390

Recruiter

11-15-2012

I wish there was a starting item set, like when you start the game instead of clicking boots and 3 pots, you just click on the recommended starting items, that would be cool, but the new HUD looks badass

Jae Won Lee

11-15-2012

Is there a quick refund system coming anytime soon? I miss click a lot and buy something i regret and i was thinking if you have any plans for making like a 10 second full refund system

Koyane

11-15-2012

NICE CHANGE ON THE SHOP INTERFACE

constructive criticism:
the new colors for the shop (the teal like colors) they might need to be changed.
i used to play a game called battle pirates on facebook, they came out of bata with similar colors to their HUD, more than 50% of their community felt nauseous after prolonged gameplay(30 minutes)

that is all i have too say ^^ great changes though. looking forward to getting to know the new interface

i love you RIOT <3
i cant wait till i make it to worlds =P

Leetpants McGee

11-15-2012

very nice! love the constant changes and upgrades!

lolske

11-15-2012

I would love to drag the hud stuffs anywhere I want. for example my team health bars.