Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pablos

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Nice Can't wait to test it.
Important question: Are those blue crystals animated ?

Chavez Obama

11-15-2012

Overall, it looks nicer. But those potions look busy with all those numbers on them (The number for the item slot and the quantity look very similar in the picture, which might look cluttered in game). Admittedly, I have not actually played with the new HUD, so it may look nicer in actual game play.

Blanchimont

11-15-2012

i want a custom recommended item feature so we can set what we want for each champion

Wriggle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-15-2012

All my questions.
1. How do QWE handle Karma (six ranks) or R handle Jayce, Elise, Udyr (4,4,5)?
2. Gold count at bottom left looks vertically misaligned in HUD shot.
3. 0 vs 0 Team Scores in top right look like numbers are vertically misaligned too
4. Checkboxes in categories in shop are vertically misaligned with text (see attached picture). Bottom-align makes me cry, middle pls.
5. Player level in overhead hero frames is misaligned (hud screenshot)
6. Vertical alignment in summoner spells/recall button (intentional?). W looks horizontally misaligned too.
7. Will you be able to see more than 8 enemy buffs with the new HUD? You can't on live right now.
8. Please fix overhead hero frame HP/MP bar not filling the entire frame (there's several pixels of transparent space to the right of the HP bar inside the frame). Been like that forever
9. Crystalline Flask
10. Third Zeal Item (Statikk Shiv?)
11. wtf tower with maw of malmortius and lv1 kogmaw with 5 skill points (shop screenshot)

OTHER THAN THESE
A++ lookin' hud. I especially like "recommended items have also been expanded to offer additional, categorized suggestions (starting items, durability items, offensive items, etc.)", that's a good move.

BestJungleAnnie

11-15-2012

Sick!

Bigbadabruin

Assistant Product Manager

11-15-2012
5 of 54 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Link View Post
That is one hot HUD. Looks soo good.
Thanks! We're all really excited to finally be able to show off what we've been working on.

FCTropix

11-15-2012

Interesting, but still no MIA/RE ping hotkeys....

aaexx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

What is the Crystalline Flask?

Geonde

11-15-2012

Great concept but needs adjusting imo. The shop button doesn't look right.

Shoga Conkur

11-15-2012

Love the looks, and i'm excited for the items. I love league of legends for it's card hand type gameplay when it comes to buying items, and nothing better then having better and more complex cards lol