Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mondreus

11-15-2012

Skill level indicators are amazing
The new item shop looks cool.
The HUD design... its kinda odd for LoL but its pretty good.

<3

Ochicakes

11-15-2012

Sadly, no checkbox for aura items. :/ Riot please.

Nanatsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

How come we have Champion Spotlights but we don't have something like that for items and builds. Its nice to chat with Xyperous and have him tell us all the details but it would be much more awesome if he made an Item Spotlight.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Any way we can get a more Useful score metric? In pretty much all pro games, you can see how much total gold each team has, which is a much quicker and better metric for how things are going, vs an overall kills and deaths for the team.

Can we have that included somewhere in the interface? Most of the info is already inferrable from the # of kills, and # of creep kills...this would just be much quicker and more accurate. i.e. dragon kill >>> wraith kill.

Desmond Law

11-15-2012

Sleak and sexy HUD, I still want rec item pages though. But overall, I'm happy.

Bigbadabruin

Assistant Product Manager

11-15-2012
4 of 54 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfyre7 View Post
IDK if this is implemented, but we should be able to click on certain categories as well (e.g. consumables).
You can definitely click on the header categories as well to filter by Attack, Defense, Consumables, etc.

NenSense

11-15-2012

Now if only we could customize the recommended item list for each individual champion...

Feldezet

11-15-2012

Dota hud op nerf.

The Golden Crow

11-15-2012

As much as I like the skill level indicator and item show search, can we please have a "Classic display" option or something? I just don't like the new look very much. It looks too boxy and gimmicky, while the old one looked much smoother.

YIP PAN TOO HAI

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanatsu View Post
How come we have Champion Spotlights but we don't have something like that for items and builds. Its nice to chat with Xyperous and have him tell us all the details but it would be much more awesome if he made an Item Spotlight.
+1 for update spotlights!